bordertexture oddities...
If i have a poster and give a bordertexture of 1, i don't get an even border on all sides. It's slighty out. If i use 2 it's fine.

Same if i use a white image behind the poster, and have the poster 2 pixel's less in size, and moved 1 pixel over/down.

Any thoughts? Guessing it's just that 1 pixel is too small? See it on both Eden and Nightlies.

Cheers Wink
It could be the scaling - compare you skin resolution to the screen resolution, and how the coordinates will be scaled. XBMC rounds to integer coordinates, so if some small scaling occurs, you can often see 1 pixel change to 2 (or 0) which is quite a noticeable difference (where as 4->5 pixels isn't quite so obvious).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It's a 720p skin on a 1080p monitor and LED TV.

That's what it looks like... a mix of 1 and 1.5/2 pixel border edges.

Thanks
That makes perfect sense - it's multiplying by 3/2, so if your pixels aren't aligned to even pixels, they'll be positioned at 0.5 of a pixel, which is the worse possible for rounding.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ok, i'm with you. Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
bordertexture oddities...0