• 3(current)
[RELEASE] RadioTunes XBMC plugin - formerly Sky.fm (21th Sep 2014: v3.0.0)
Thanks again for fixing your addon. Just updated via repo and it works without any problems now!
Anyone else have an issue with the 'Top Hits' stream in that it actually plays the 'Uptempo Smooth Jazz' stream (which happens to be the next stream in the list)? Each stream either side of it is fine and plays correctly.

Have forced a cache refresh via the add-on settings without luck. Running XBMC 12 on a Raspberry Pi.
I'm getting a plugin script error on version 2.1

Code:
13:19:29 T:2918184000   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: expected string or buffer
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.sky.fm/default.py", line 414, in <module>
                                                MusicAddonInstance.start()
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.sky.fm/default.py", line 135, in start
                                                streamList = self.customizeStreamListAddMenuitem( jsonList, listenkey )
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.sky.fm/default.py", line 220, in customizeStreamListAd>
                                                channel['playlist'] = self.getFirstStream( channel['playlist'] + "?" + listenkey, streamurl_r>
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.sky.fm/default.py", line 386, in getFirstStream
                                                streamurls = regex.findall(plsData)
                                            TypeError: expected string or buffer
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
13:19:29 T:3037753344   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.sky.fm/
13:19:29 T:3037753344   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.sky.fm/) failed

I'm a premium user, have treble checked and re-keyed my user & password and cleared cache. Anything else I can do?

Edit: I have a vague recollection of SkyFM changing their website at some point in the past few months. Perhaps they changed the way the provide data too, since it looks (from the log) as the data is being populated (channels etc) before the above error occurs.
It's working now. After several days, it seems to have sorted itself out. I've changed nothing but, whatever don't care, it's working! Smile
Hello, I just can't seem to get sky.fm, di.fm, or the jazz plugin working. Sky.fm and those big beautiful icons were something I really loved about xbmc! Now to hear sky.fm on xbmc, I have to search through the shoutcast addon. I'd really like to get this issue fixed. I've tried a clean install, with removal of my userdata folder. I keep getting script errors when I run the sky.fm, di.fm, or jazzradio plugins. I'm running the latest frodo stable build on windows xp sp3. Please let me know what info you need and I'll get it posted in the morning. Thanks!

My log file: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=64162
Script Faled!
Windows 8.1, Frodo stable

Log:
http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=99890

Maybe this? Part from log file:
Code:
NOTICE: The cachefile C:\Users\Franc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.audio.sky.fm\cache_streamlist.dat does not exist
Yes I know it just broken, it has nothing to do with Win 8 though.
It's because the website has just changed design/layout and the current version of the plugin, is heavily dependent on the structure of the HTML on it.

The good news are, that I'm revamping both my my DI.fm and Sky.fm plugins over christmas Smile

Hope you can hang in there till then.
That's good news. Thank you @bitcrusher01. Wink
(2013-12-22, 12:26)bitcrusher01 Wrote: The good news are, that I'm revamping both my my DI.fm and Sky.fm plugins over christmas Smile

Good news indeed! Will you be revamping your JazzRadio.com plugin too?

Also, any chance we'll see a RockRadio.com plugin as well?
(2013-12-23, 00:32)KevinSartori Wrote:
(2013-12-22, 12:26)bitcrusher01 Wrote: The good news are, that I'm revamping both my my DI.fm and Sky.fm plugins over christmas Smile

Good news indeed! Will you be revamping your JazzRadio.com plugin too?

Also, any chance we'll see a RockRadio.com plugin as well?

I too am anxiously waiting for the sky.fm plugin to be fix0red Smile
I'm almost finished with the plugin and only have one issue left - it keeps saying there are 2 new channels, even though there are not (when refreshing the cache the second time)
You can download the current, and otherwise fully working, version here: https://github.com/Bitcrusher/Sky-FM-XBM...master.zip
and manually install it in XBMC by following this guide: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...a_zip_file

Happy new year Smile
Happy New Year But I am not getting the channels
Try going into the plugin setting (press C on Sky.fm in the Music Addons menu) and selecting "Force refresh"
Otherwise, could you post your xbmc.log on pastebin?
I am on a Raspberry Smile I see that it says 66 channels adeed but then nothing
Im running the latest stable version of xmbc (12.3) and on my living room setup the sky.fm plugin works fine, however in the mancave, even with this new temp version of the plugin (ver 2.9.9), it fails to launch with a generic "script failed" error.... am I missing something?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RadioTunes XBMC plugin - formerly Sky.fm (21th Sep 2014: v3.0.0)1