• 49(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
Could you add the ability to use the mouse pointer to skip to a point in time in the timebar, same like you did on SIO2-X?
Hi Fastcolors

Well done for your work on this skin update - any plans to release this as a seperate skin with a different name - as in "sio-atv3" ?

Here is a little bug with the icon view for tv shows, the episode numbers don't line up with the boxes quite right (See screenshot)

Keep up the good work, it's great to see so many people enjoying this fabulous skin
Hey Fast, found something else in a search box the text offsets when there a lot of text in it. If you backspace the text goes all the way to the left.

(2015-01-07, 21:44)Steverae Wrote: Hi Fastcolors

Well done for your work on this skin update - any plans to release this as a seperate skin with a different name - as in "sio-atv3" ?

Here is a little bug with the icon view for tv shows, the episode numbers don't line up with the boxes quite right (See screenshot)

Keep up the good work, it's great to see so many people enjoying this fabulous skin

This is also happening on the new wide view.

Regards.
(2015-01-08, 21:17)blashman Wrote:
(2015-01-07, 21:44)Steverae Wrote: Hi Fastcolors

This is also happening on the new wide view.

Regards.

this will probably not be a side release, but an update to sio2. not worth having 2 skins.

please test ATV3 branch. fixes for alignment of unwatched are done. (should be)
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
You did it once more.
In my opinion you can launch it into kodi repository.
Fantastic job!

Edit: As rridder says, just a little touch on keyboard text alignment, and this is perfect.
You don't see the progress of addon's being updated with the % downloaded like you have in X-2 not sure if this is in black text or just doesn't has the feature.
will fix the above ASAP.

Thanks so much for helping me with bug hunting.

edi: done
updated ATV3 branch.

we getting close to official updating. Thanks.
Image Image
Hi fastcolors,

could you look at my post #720. Thanks.

Furthermore i tried to install Version 3.0 of Sio2 and otbtained the same message described in post #720.
(2015-01-07, 16:54)ZRocket Wrote: I tried to install ATV3 over Sio2 as you explained. But i get every time the message "Deps are not met"?

On my linux based receiver Vu+ Duo2 Xbmc has the version 13.2 . Sio2 has the version 2.3.7 .
What can i do now?

Link to to set-top box Duo2:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...vu%2B+duo2

I have no knwledge of this hardware.

what kodi version is it running?

could you post a debug log please?

sorry if I didn't see the post!

is this all debugged?

should I send the PR ?
Image Image
Hi fastcolors,

here is the debug Log from my box.

http://workupload.com/file/rtM6R3HA

Thank you for your reply. ;-)
(2015-01-13, 01:42)ZRocket Wrote: Hi fastcolors,

here is the debug Log from my box.

http://workupload.com/file/rtM6R3HA

Thank you for your reply. ;-)

key is here:

DEBUG: Addon skin.sio2 requires xbmc.gui version 5.3.0 which is not available

the ATV3 branch needs Helix to run.
Image Image
Thanks.

In the meantime i use Sio2 in the version 2.3.7 and wait for a new update for my box. Sio2 2.3.7 works like a charme! ;-)
Thanks for the update but there are still some problems.

the left time when playing music is offset:

When the the cover artwork flips side all text and time offsets:

Don't know if this is not going to be a feature but could be nice to see, is that we can see the icons in the homepage customizer:
thanks rridd.

wil look into it asap!!
Image Image
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19