• 50(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
I fixed Music Visualization,

but it seems that the file browser issue is at Kodi level not at Skin level.

test branch please.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2015-01-13, 14:00)fastcolors Wrote: I fixed Music Visualization,

test branch please.

Thanks for the fast update again...
But if the file browser was a kodi issue then it's should be the same problem with sio2-x or not? (sio2-x working fine).
Noticed something things on live tv. When you are in channel select you can't see on which channel you are (no selection color).
When you are watching a tv channel and have the controls open, the tv number and name are offset on the right next to the recording button.

Could you add openelec settings in the settings menu?
(2015-01-14, 10:57)rridder Wrote:
(2015-01-13, 14:00)fastcolors Wrote: I fixed Music Visualization,

test branch please.

Thanks for the fast update again...
But if the file browser was a kodi issue then it's should be the same problem with sio2-x or not? (sio2-x working fine).

I believe sio2x also doesn't show preview when changing icons in home customizer... mmmm

I opened this thread
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214833

will try and work around the issue. (honestly I thought myself that sio2 and sio2x shared the exact bit! Confused )

and of course willl work on liveTV
Image Image
Thank you for looking into it and working on the LiveTv.

I've noticed in configurations menu's of addon's (fx tvheadend, pulsar) the options are not properly beneath each other. When you scrol down to the next item it jumps a whole page down. If you don't understand what i mean i can make some screenshots if you like.

On the controls when playing a move or watching tv it's difficult to what is selected. Right now you have a white background blur maybe this can be dark or in a different color (or change the color of the selected icon, would be easiest to see i think).
(2015-01-21, 13:16)rridder Wrote: Thank you for looking into it and working on the LiveTv.

I've noticed in configurations menu's of addon's (fx tvheadend, pulsar) the options are not properly beneath each other. When you scrol down to the next item it jumps a whole page down. If you don't understand what i mean i can make some screenshots if you like.

On the controls when playing a move or watching tv it's difficult to what is selected. Right now you have a white background blur maybe this can be dark or in a different color (or change the color of the selected icon, would be easiest to see i think).

Sorry I've been in real life mode for a bit. will get back at the code soon.
Image Image
FastColor

haven't seen a post yet but in kodi, sio2 the unwatched counts and titles aren't aligned in poster view.

Thanks
(2015-01-15, 02:06)rridder Wrote: Noticed something things on live tv. When you are in channel select you can't see on which channel you are (no selection color).
When you are watching a tv channel and have the controls open, the tv number and name are offset on the right next to the recording button.

Could you add openelec settings in the settings menu?

Hey ridd,
I'm currently fixing the OSD issues you pointed out,

I did the "playing" fixes

but in channel view on my end the active channel is in RED, so you know where you are.. are you referring to another view? or channel list?
help me help you Wink

and of course I'll add an openelec setting.

It's already there in sio2-x (since it's the one I use on my cuboxies.. Wink )

Cheers.

i'll up the first fixes to github right now

feel free to test atv3 version.
Image Image
Welcome back fast and thank you for the fixes :-).

Yes the active channel is red but if you then want to go down for example (without changing the channel) you can't see what channel is selected. Little difficult to explain, if you don't understand i can make a video.
(2015-02-01, 17:57)rridder Wrote: Welcome back fast and thank you for the fixes :-).

Yes the active channel is red but if you then want to go down for example (without changing the channel) you can't see what channel is selected. Little difficult to explain, if you don't understand i can make a video.

so you're saying I should put an overlay text on the little screen?

if I understood correctly You're saying that when the red channel is not visible there is no way to know what you're currently watching? right?

Sorry, I can't really understand.. sometimes I'm hardheaded like that! Sad

Thanks for your patience!!
Image Image
try ATV3 branch and see if that's what you meant
cheers.
Image Image
Hey Fast, no it's in the all channel list, active channels are indeed displayed in red that's not the issue. But if you want to go down the list without changing the channel you don't know on what channel you are.

see the video.

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/db4...002/07dcd2
Hello everybody.
I noticed when using poster view with the addon next aired, the chapter information is not showed. It seems remaining under the poster.
Regards.
sorry for the wait....

will be back very soon.
Image Image
(2015-02-01, 23:33)rridder Wrote: Hey Fast, no it's in the all channel list, active channels are indeed displayed in red that's not the issue. But if you want to go down the list without changing the channel you don't know on what channel you are.

see the video.

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/db4...002/07dcd2

can't download the video... my bad i was late!
Image Image
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19