• 54(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
I have been testing the LiveTV portion of the SIO2 ATV4 skin for the last day:

I have made some modifications in text colors, width in one case and dialog backgrounds so that I can at least read the content. Not sure if these are "atv4 like" but at least I could test it. If you are interested in my changes or what I changed, let me know.

Timer is grey text on grey background for example
Channels numbers and labels are black on black in the EPG and the width was only wide enough to display up to 99.

Bug:
The one items that I couldn't figure out is when I select a channel to "play" in the EPG , the dialog box to either switch or record never came up if there was "content" for that timeframe. Clicking on the channel did nothing if the channel had "content".

I did notice if I selected a channel that wasn't available or had no content for the selected time, the channel unavailable window came up.
(2016-02-18, 15:30)Sukre Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 18:51)fastcolors Wrote: ATV4 theme for testing (still in progress) here:

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.sio2/tree/ATV4

It say i missing dependences when i try to install it, does it need anything else than the normal version of sio2

I had a dependency issue with uisound for sio2-x with the jarvis version and I think I had this dependency for the ATV4 SIO2 version.

Download the zip file at http://fastcolors.net/Repo/jarvis/resour...nds.sio2x/

I am not sure if this is your issue or the right fix but it works for me. I changed in the appearance - skin - gui sounds to have the sio2x ui sounds instead of the confluence ui sounds.
Photo 
(2016-02-21, 17:17)gsulshski Wrote:
(2016-02-18, 15:30)Sukre Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 18:51)fastcolors Wrote: ATV4 theme for testing (still in progress) here:

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.sio2/tree/ATV4

It say i missing dependences when i try to install it, does it need anything else than the normal version of sio2

I had a dependency issue with uisound for sio2-x with the jarvis version and I think I had this dependency for the ATV4 SIO2 version.

Download the zip file at http://fastcolors.net/Repo/jarvis/resour...nds.sio2x/

I am not sure if this is your issue or the right fix but it works for me. I changed in the appearance - skin - gui sounds to have the sio2x ui sounds instead of the confluence ui sounds.

Thanks the reply at the end was because i was on kodi 15.2 as soon as i update to jarvis this skin works whit no problem

On the other hand fastcolors i know this skin is not final yet but there is a way i can make the movies, tv show and addons posters a little but smaller? Speciallly in the addons section they look huge

I would also like the addons shortcut to have smaller add-on shortcuts at the top (so 5 can be at the top without having to scroll)

Also if possible I noticed whenever I get a balloon notification it is not aligned with the text.

Also if the weather icon could be modified to show the weather like sio2 did before would be great.

Also Im sure everyone knows but the music addons shortcuts in the home screen never worked in sio2 for me even when I set the shortcuts in home page customizer.

Once the first 3 items have been addressed this will be my go to skin for my devices.

Also has anyone else noticed that previous sio2 is not available on a fresh install of Jarvis?
Is this still coming? Any ETA? Thanks.
Does this have the white theme?
it is coming... sorry for the delay.

please feel free to start testing and reporting on ATV4 branch...

Kripton only.

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.sio2/...V4-krypton
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Dark theme introduced, anyone up for testing?

krypton only so far.
Image Image
Hey there Fast it's been awhile. Hope all's going well.

I'm interested in testing, However, when I try to load it I get a gui dependency error. Do you have any suggestions o what I'm doing wrong?

HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
(2017-01-02, 19:00)scrolling Wrote: Hey there Fast it's been awhile. Hope all's going well.

I'm interested in testing, However, when I try to load it I get a gui dependency error. Do you have any suggestions o what I'm doing wrong?

hey there!! long time no see!!

I see from the screenshot You're installing sio2 X

i'm currently working on regular sio2

get the zip from:

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.sio2/...V4-krypton

try installing and let me know!!

There's another branch with customisable menu positions! , I'll pull it into krypton branch soon!!

off the top of my head in order to install you'll need:

KODI KRYPTON

SCRIPT.FAVOURITES (NOT FOR LONG)

SERVICE.LIBRARY.DATA.PROVIDER

script.skinshortcuts

CHEERS MAN!!
Image Image

tvshow shefl replica? check.

Wink
Image Image

music new windows coming together...

Wink
Image Image
Hey there found a few things.

under TV shows when set to icon view the numbers are missing.

I down loaded you lasted build tonight and for some reason there are two "settings" icons showing up.

in settings> library> media menu there are some repeat items

By the way I really like the skin.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
@fastcolors

I can't thank you enough for your work here!

Finally it seems we're REALLY getting an actual ATV 4 replica skin for Kodi. The current GIT version is way ahead of any other current WIP-attempts (tvOS-X, PineApple.tv...). And you're really making fast progress.

Also it seems you've managed to get rid of the favorites-script-thing for home customization and implemented the skin.shortcuts-script (although it seems to be non functional atm) which is much more convenient to setup.

Many thanks, fastcolors!
(2017-01-06, 14:53)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Also it seems you've managed to get rid of the favorites-script-thing for home customization and implemented the skin.shortcuts-script (although it seems to be non functional atm) which is much more convenient to setup.

fastcolors is doing something unique with the skin shortcuts menu editor, so you'll need the latest git to get it to work...
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19