• 58(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
Hello everyone can someone explain to me how you set it up widgets. I try different method and didnt work

What I want to do is have a widget of exodus (for example showing must watch movies) then when I click the icon it will take me to exodus main menu where I have all the option like movies, tvshows, search tools etc.

I try choosing addons and changing action but it end up in the same thing.

Runing Kodi 17

How do you guys do it
Thanks
Hey i like this skin.... and i want to use the original one =) but i have one problem when i jump forward or 10 seconds back i get an transparent big text which shows how long i jump

But in tvOS-X skin there is a little icon on the bottom you see it on the screenshot is it possible to get this icon in the SiO2 skin ?

Thanks 4 help
(2017-04-02, 20:16)xtrimo Wrote: Hey i like this skin.... and i want to use the original one =) but i have one problem when i jump forward or 10 seconds back i get an transparent big text which shows how long i jump

But in tvOS-X skin there is a little icon on the bottom you see it on the screenshot is it possible to get this icon in the SiO2 skin ?

Thanks 4 help

could clone the ATV4 one.. still working on variable jump text.

big transparent text can be disabled in option for now...

will get to it.

cheers!
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
I'm using the skin SiO2 ATV4 Krypton on Kodi 17.1 and i wonder if its possible to change the menus in Favourites to show Big list as default instead of icons. Now the view is icons as default.
I can manually change the view to Big list, but then every new menu i enter shows icons.

I want the view to be Big list as default, is it possible?

Thanks in advance
One more question...at the homescreen, when you rollovers/mark the Favourites-icon all the channels you have in the Favourites shows up on the top of the homescreen - is it possible to get rid of those icons on the top of the screen for an even more clean look?

Thanks in advance
I will also attend on thanking fastcolors for a great job with the skin, for my use it's a perfect skin....except these changes above then, but thats only for my own taste, has nothing to do with the general functions.
My questions about Kodi apparently never ends Smile

Now when i enter the Favourites from the Kodi home screen and then enter any channels that i have in Favourites and then want to go back to the home screen, i either could use the esc-key on my keyboard or the backspace-key. When i use the esc-key i come directly to the home screen, but when i use the backspace-key i first come to the video-addon which from i put the channels to the Favourites, and then after another press on the backspace-key i come to the home screen. In earlier Kodi and with another skin i come directly from Favourites to the home screen with both esc-key and backspace-key - is it possible even with this skin and Kodi 17.1?

Not a big problem, but if its possible to optimize the kodi experience its worth a try.

So is it possible to do, can i change it directly in Kodi or in some line of code in some xml-file?

Thanks in advance
Hey i have edit his skin and add some thinks Wink

Here are some Screens, the seek an playbar is like my screens above =) Thanks for this skin fastcolors

http://imgur.com/a/pMmUv
Sorry if I missed this answer. Any chance of the ATV4 version on jarvis? My box is too ancient to update to krypton.
(2017-04-02, 20:16)xtrimo Wrote: Hey i like this skin.... and i want to use the original one =) but i have one problem when i jump forward or 10 seconds back i get an transparent big text which shows how long i jump

Thanks 4 help

I second this change request! This is the only thing I miss from skins like Titan, otherwise, I love this skin Smile

Thanks 4 help

pushed initial change to GitHub version.. will screenshot the icons from ATV asap.. meanwhile test. :-)

(2017-04-11, 13:55)CodiUser Wrote: I'm using the skin SiO2 ATV4 Krypton on Kodi 17.1 and i wonder if its possible to change the menus in Favourites to show Big list as default instead of icons. Now the view is icons as default.
I can manually change the view to Big list, but then every new menu i enter shows icons.

I want the view to be Big list as default, is it possible?

Thanks in advance

weird... choices should stick... will investigate.

(2017-04-12, 14:03)CodiUser Wrote: One more question...at the homescreen, when you rollovers/mark the Favourites-icon all the channels you have in the Favourites shows up on the top of the homescreen - is it possible to get rid of those icons on the top of the screen for an even more clean look?

Thanks in advance

not sure what you mean...

(2017-04-12, 23:00)CodiUser Wrote: My questions about Kodi apparently never ends Smile

Now when i enter the Favourites from the Kodi home screen and then enter any channels that i have in Favourites and then want to go back to the home screen, i either could use the esc-key on my keyboard or the backspace-key. When i use the esc-key i come directly to the home screen, but when i use the backspace-key i first come to the video-addon which from i put the channels to the Favourites, and then after another press on the backspace-key i come to the home screen. In earlier Kodi and with another skin i come directly from Favourites to the home screen with both esc-key and backspace-key - is it possible even with this skin and Kodi 17.1?

Not a big problem, but if its possible to optimize the kodi experience its worth a try.

So is it possible to do, can i change it directly in Kodi or in some line of code in some xml-file?

Thanks in advance

you need to edit keymap file... there are admins for that... and pretty sure if you search the forum you'll find more detailed answers!

(2017-04-14, 16:02)xtrimo Wrote: Hey i have edit his skin and add some thinks Wink

Here are some Screens, the seek an playbar is like my screens above =) Thanks for this skin fastcolors

http://imgur.com/a/pMmUv

nice work!!

(2017-04-14, 19:07)ianwin Wrote: Sorry if I missed this answer. Any chance of the ATV4 version on jarvis? My box is too ancient to update to krypton.

not really... :-(
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
downloaded the github version, thanks for adding that bar for forward and back, love it!

Did see one thing that happened to my shelf... prior updating with the github version, if I went to Movies, TV, etc, I would just get the tv show poster with an episode title underneath (using Emby for media management, so I had the menu point to "Recently added episodes"). Now it's a cropped square image, especially noticeable with Movies. Unfortunately, I'm at work right now and can't take a screenshot at the moment, I'll edit the post when I get home tonight. Is there a setting in the skin for how things are displayed on the shelf? i.e. Poster, episode image, etc?

EDIT:

Here's my movies... used to just get a full size poster prior to the update:

Sorry for the silly question, but may I ask...
How can I enable "addon fonts" ?
I want to use Arial for my language.
sorry solved
just replaced Default font in the .xml
Hello and thanks for the skin.
When I open a film or tvshow to get the links on internet, the default view is always the icon view, so I always need to change into the list view to identify the links.
I would like to change the default view for these links into big list.
Which would be the file and the lines to modify this behavior?
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19