• 33(current)
HOW-TO Compile Tvheadend & HDHomerun on Synology NAS
my problem is that the debian chroot under qoriq is experemtal an many of the needed libaries dont exist
and if i compile tvheadend, satip dont work for me
i need some libaries.
is DC for qoriq working and is able to update and upgrade? Thank you
no DC dont work for qoriq because of the missing libaries
I installed the "tvheadend-3.9.438-intel.spk" (Intel package on DS1513+) posted a couple of pages ago. At first everthing seems to work fine. I'm using DVB-S and start the initial search. There are found round about 1700 channels (Astra 19.2), but a lot of them have an empty service name. Is this normal or a bug?

Maybe there is another *.spk package I can try (stable version)? Or does anybody have an idea if this is really is an issue?
(2014-05-20, 22:53)D3smond Wrote: I installed the "tvheadend-3.9.438-intel.spk" (Intel package on DS1513+) posted a couple of pages ago. At first everthing seems to work fine. I'm using DVB-S and start the initial search. There are found round about 1700 channels (Astra 19.2), but a lot of them have an empty service name. Is this normal or a bug?

Maybe there is another *.spk package I can try (stable version)? Or does anybody have an idea if this is really is an issue?

What DVB-S are you using?
(2014-05-20, 22:53)D3smond Wrote: I installed the "tvheadend-3.9.438-intel.spk" (Intel package on DS1513+) posted a couple of pages ago. At first everthing seems to work fine. I'm using DVB-S and start the initial search. There are found round about 1700 channels (Astra 19.2), but a lot of them have an empty service name. Is this normal or a bug?

Seems it was a bug. perexg did some changes to the mux name initialization and I discovered the same problems you're reporting.
See: https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend/c...2291935dcf

You need to build the latest development version by yourself or tell me which cpu architecture (not Intel, the name of the cpu itself) your Syno is running and I'll try to cross compile (I have a dedicated VM for cross compiling).
I've been looking for the .spk compiled file for my synology version for days, but I can't find it.
Do you know any repository where the compiled package is provided? I find it very difficult to compile it myself.
My Synology model is DS1813+.
Thanks in advance,
Hi,
try here : http://syno.dierkse.nl/
There is compiled version for DSM 4.x (: 1.0.0-1) and DSM 5.0 (1.0.1-1)
it works fine on my DS412play with tvheadned 3.4

regards
nunu
Thank you for your answer.

Do you know what type of arquitecture (qoriq, x86, cerdaview...) does my DS1830+ have?

I've tried tvheadned 3.4 in my Synology, but it loose the configuration when the machine is rebooted. That's why I'm testing another version.
with ssh connexion :
cat /proc/cpuinfo
Thank you! With that command I've been able to notice that cedarview is my CPU type. The problem I have now is that Synology tells me that the socket 9981 is either beeing used by another process or reserved for system issues. It could be due to the fact that I had installed and removed it before? Anybody knows how to resolve it?
try to uninstal tvheadend / hdhomerun. Reboot the syno and restart all installation.

regards
I have a Synology DS415play. When I install hdhomerun_x86_1.0.1-1.spk on it, I got error message "This package is not support on the platform of DiskStation". I checked the CPU of DS415play is Atom. It should support x86 package, right? Which package should I use?

My DSM version is 5.0-4493 update 5.
(2014-09-26, 09:46)redchild Wrote: I have a Synology DS415play. When I install hdhomerun_x86_1.0.1-1.spk on it, I got error message "This package is not support on the platform of DiskStation". I checked the CPU of DS415play is Atom. It should support x86 package, right? Which package should I use?

My DSM version is 5.0-4493 update 5.

You need evansport

http://forum.synology.com/wiki/index.php...y_NAS_have
Hi guys! Is there anybody who want to start debian-chroot on qoriq (ppc)? I think it's possible with some cosmetic changes.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO Compile Tvheadend & HDHomerun on Synology NAS1