The TVDB scraping issues?
I'm having trouble scraping at the moment as I'm unable to scrape any episode information, the actual show details can be scraped but nothing is being returned for episodes resulting in 0 episodes for my series. For example:

Code:
19:18:51 T:3088   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'D:\TV\Family Guy\Season 7\s07e16.avi'
19:18:51 T:3088   DEBUG: VIDEO::CVideoInfoScanner::OnProcessSeriesFolder - no match for show: 'Family Guy', season: 7, episode: 16.417778421, airdate: '01/01/1601', title: ''

Is this a server side issue or a problem with the latest nightly?
mine isn't scraping episode information either is yours still not working?
It's a bug in XBMC. It'll be fixed in the next couple days no doubt.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Typical that an annoying bug like this would show up just when I get my new 3TB drive, cheers jmarshall.
(2012-10-05, 11:06)tungmeister Wrote: Typical that an annoying bug like this would show up just when I get my new 3TB drive, cheers jmarshall.

Should be fixed in next nightly and as a reminder "never post snippets on the forum and always full logs so we know what version you use"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yes it was fixed in todays build, my library is now all sorted. Normally would do but I didn't feel it necessary as there wasn't actually any error being thrown.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The TVDB scraping issues?0