Info + Actors view?
After trying a few other skins, i've got to say, amazing work on aeon nox..it is definitely my skin of choice...

there is only one thing that i'd like that i can't really seem to find

i love the tripanel view for movies...but i was wondering if there is a way to see the top billed actors..i understand we can see them when we click the context menu on a movie, then movie information...

but i'm wondering if there is a way to see them just in a normal view while looking through the movies, similar to tripanel...

thanks for the help
(2012-10-05, 19:58)truthlesshero Wrote: After trying a few other skins, i've got to say, amazing work on aeon nox..it is definitely my skin of choice...

i love the tripanel view for movies...but i was wondering if there is a way to see the top billed actors..i understand we can see them when we click the context menu on a movie, then movie information...

but i'm wondering if there is a way to see them just in a normal view while looking through the movies, similar to tripanel...

thanks for the help

not possible. we cannot display actors outside of the info dialog. xbmc limitation.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-10-05, 21:48)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-05, 19:58)truthlesshero Wrote: After trying a few other skins, i've got to say, amazing work on aeon nox..it is definitely my skin of choice...

thanks for the help

not possible. we cannot display actors outside of the info dialog. xbmc limitation.

Alright.. I just thought that since we can click on movie info and see the actors, I thought we could see it directly on a different view mode.. Or since we have an addon that calls up that data.. Metadata actors... That we could pull it without going into the details of movie information.. Thanks for the info

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info + Actors view?0