Movie sets info?
I'm having an issue with the MovieSets add-on, but the support thread for the add-on seems to suggest that this may be a skin issue.

I'm using MovieSets, and although the sets manager itself is working fine, and I can access information about a given movie set (movie names, years, plots, etc.) via the context menu, the actual infopanel that appears when resting/hovering over a movie set lists its info as 'unavailable'.

Is there a particular viewtype I need to select or setting I need to toggle to get this information to appear, or does Aeon Nox simply not support this feature?

(I'm using Nox 3.6.0 with Eden, with 'showcase' view for my movies.)

Thanks!
(2012-10-05, 22:35)sophistrie Wrote: I'm having an issue with the MovieSets add-on, but the support thread for the add-on seems to suggest that this may be a skin issue.

I'm using MovieSets, and although the sets manager itself is working fine, and I can access information about a given movie set (movie names, years, plots, etc.) via the context menu, the actual infopanel that appears when resting/hovering over a movie set lists its info as 'unavailable'.

Is there a particular viewtype I need to select or setting I need to toggle to get this information to appear, or does Aeon Nox simply not support this feature?

(I'm using Nox 3.6.0 with Eden, with 'showcase' view for my movies.)

Thanks!

no. we removed extended support for that addon because it leads to an unstable system.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ah, gotcha. Oh well - thanks for the prompt reply!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets info?0