Add Checkmark For Watched Files + "Currently Watching"
Hi All,

I love the confluence skin but I miss having a check mark near files that were watched -- when I go straight to files in videos, not when I go to "TV Shows" or "Movies". Is there a way for me to get this in confluence?

Another feature that I miss that is available in other skins (at least one...forget which one) is the "currently watching" tv series, that then shows you the next episode that you have available to watch -- this one I just found recently when I was checking out other skins.

Ultimately I like confluence the most out of all skins but these features I'd love to add, it'd make the experience more complete for me.

Thanks all
Update on this, I'm not sure if by default a check mark is shown. I checked on one system with local files, check mark shows. I then went back to my other system where I am streaming things over samba and there is no check mark. The files are being "marked" watched as when I right click it says "mark as unwatched"....not sure why there is no checkmark when using samba...bug?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add Checkmark For Watched Files + "Currently Watching"0