Strange playback (or lack of playback) situation
I'm trying to play series and for one reason or another, it seems to be the only thing that doesn't want to play when using my tv as my second monitor. I've been using the same setup for months and never had any problems, in fact, episodes from this show used to play normally. I've tested other shows/movies and they play just fine.

XBMC is full screened on my tv (second monitor) and when I press play, the screen just goes black and there is no sound. You can't see the playback options or anything, unless you hit x and go back to the XBMC interface.

Strangely, I can put XBMC onto my first computer monitor and it'll play in full screen fine. This causes me to have absolutely no idea why this might be happening.

Again, all other videos play normally when XBMC is in second monitor full screen, except all 3 seasons of this show. Any idea what could be causing this and what solution might exist?

I'm using WIN 7, ATI Radeon HD 5700 series video card, XBMC v11.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Note- a restart did not solve the problem.
could the FPS of the files being at 25 fps instead of under 25 be part of the problem? If so, where could I fix that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange playback (or lack of playback) situation0