• 10(current)
Req Teletext Subtitles
any news about this?

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Not really.
why not and it really a must and have looked at tv head it lunix as i want windows!

still waiting and tab!
Complaining doesn't help. If you really need teletext subtitles then the current solution is to use tvheadend.
Hi,

Problem is tvheadend is using lunix and no plugin? as my machine is windows which has plugin as am currently using dvblink.

if you know what i mean..if you said use tvheadend so how do it work?

any advise would be great!.

thanks
Tvheadend can use newcamd line , if that's what you are asking ?
yes that correct...hmmm i using CCCAM....using ascam

and can use teletext subtitle aswell?

if both above yes then good to start! mean i need to learn from scratch on lunix then! so mean i wont need Kodi then?
@hedgehoggy you're right on that first question, but you can't discuss it here. If you need any help you can join the #hts IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.

tvheadend automatically parses teletext subtitles into normal subtitles so you can select them just like you select any normal subtitle while watching a channel. With recordings it depends, it only creates the parsed subtitle streams if you record to a Matroska container.

You'll still need Kodi, tvheadend is just the backend that you use, just like DVBLink.
Found a solution for Enigma2 boxes and tvheadend
Add http streams for all channels manually in DVB Inputs / Network
Not the best solution but it's an option.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
So you are using enigma 2 ->tv headend PC-> to htpc / Kodi client ?
Yes exactly Smile Bad thing is that i must record to computer and have the computer on.
The other option is to use virtual tuners with vtuner but with that i can't use the box at same time.

Ok will try vu solo2 ->raspberry pi with tvheadend back and and pvr client just for fun
How do you enter the channel links in tvheadend (format) ?
With same format as URL in m3u files or VLC.
Forgot you need to add an IPTV network first and then add the channels as muxes to that network.
I'm not sure if RPi is fast enough for this maybe the RPi 2 model.

Teletext subtitles support on tvheadend isn't complete.

I want to be enabled to activate teletext page subs in subtitle dialog (or audio settings dialog)
For example swedish channel svt, teletext page 199

This works in mediaportal for example (not the mediaportal pvr addon for kodi but mediaportal backed and client)
File a bug on tvheadend.org about the SVT issue if you or someone else haven't done so already.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Teletext Subtitles2