Suspend/Resume not working properly
You are right, i've seen it myself that if OK is used as power on command it will get executed in XBMC. So a number command would be better, i just can't remember if it's possible to set a numeric button in Harmony configuration app. So the root cause is still the fact that Mini is awake when it receives the command. I don't understand how it's possible. How I've understood the startup process is

- Power on command is sent to the device (plex player) in an activity
- Some pseudo "channel switch" command is sent to Mini (switch plex player to media or something like that, i haven't been able to remove this from my activity)
- Every activity has "send play after activity finishes" enabled by default. I don't remember that exact setting but it's called something like that. You can and should disable this.

In my opinion Mini wakes up too easily, it would be better to have some control over which button or device is able to wake it. I haven't Googled if this is possible. That and the fact that Harmony programming app is shit is not a good combination Big Grin
I successfully configured the remote to use "2" for wakeup. You can configure the remote to use any of the commands for wakeup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suspend/Resume not working properly0