• 11(current)
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams
Unfortunately it seems that this great addon was abandoned by its developer.

Am I correct?
I have noticed that over the last few days the adult section videos no longer play. It there anyone about with a fix for this?
Addon doesnt play videos anymore... can someone fix this pls?
Same here. Looks like the author hasn't been active for quite some time.
not working for me now. Nothing plays.This is the only place i can find home and away streams for the missus.Whats up?
Zotac Zbox id41 Intel Atom d525 nm10 1.8ghz openelec
thank you. It is working. Good Job Smile
Not working for me now ~ I can access indexes but NOTHING plays. Have tried re-installing, clearing cache etc to no avail. Any ideas, please?
If nothing plays, providing xbmc.Log file help. Some site change. You can replace this modified default.py that should work videos as well as live video.

https://copy.com/fh0Zj6Dj3lkpqYyz?download=1

you can find the default.py depending on OS:

windows : %Appdata%/Xbmc/addons/plugin.video.dailymotion_com/

Let me know how it goes. You might have to try 2 or 3 time for the live channel to work. If you open in browser , you will notice some live link take time to load. It should fix itself as site is changing their player.
The URL links that plays on a web browser no longer plays through Kodi. Is it possible that DailyMotion changed something on their side to protect against video playbacks through Kodi?
The new default.py just threw up a script failed errror
Zotac Zbox id41 Intel Atom d525 nm10 1.8ghz openelec
(2015-07-31, 19:57)eoghan Wrote: The new default.py just threw up a script failed errror

It happened to me as well. After applying the new default.py as per instructions by alibaba I got dailymotion.com check your log for more information error message. Here is the log my configuration is PC kodi 15 running windows 7 ultimate., would be really grateful for any help provided please.

http://xbmclogs.com/p8dqfrmcq
It's probably because something like this is missing in the addon.xml:

<import addon="script.module.requests" version="2.4.3"/>
Sorry if this is thread is only for the Windows version of Kodi but the Dailymotion addon on Kodi for Android (installed a FireTV) no longer plays anything.

I looked in the installation folder and can't see a default.py only a settings.xml.

Be a shame if this addon no longer works as I really enjoyed using it.
(2015-08-01, 09:14)Skipmode A1 Wrote: It's probably because something like this is missing in the addon.xml:

I did not get that right, would you please tell us how to make it work, thanks.
(2015-08-01, 09:14)Skipmode A1 Wrote: It's probably because something like this is missing in the addon.xml:

I can confirm that adding this line on the addon.xml fixed my issue on the Amazon Fire TV. Thanks!

Does anyone know if there's a way to play a "playlist" ? Right now, the plugin just opens up the playlist, but I still have to play each video in the playlist individually.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams10