• 49(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
I don't know if this has been reported or not, but I've noticed a bit of strange behaviour when updating episodic content. I'm currently in the process of adding rather a large number of seasons of BBC Horizon to my collection. These are organised by year (Season 1992 for example), with episodes added therein. I've noticed a bug when I have only one episode added to a season initially. Once I've updated the TV Show source to populate the new and unscraped episode, I'll scrape episode metadata - and immediately, that particular entry vanishes from the list, along with the season number it was in. If I quit TMM, and open it back up, the episode and season are back, and scraped. This behaviour is not repeated if there are two or more episodes. I am running 2.6.5 r1840. This isn't really much of a problem - I've learned how to use the software quite well now and it is a godsend compared to the repetitious manual alternative!
PS - the reply and solution to my previous post about split file movies worked a charm: I tapped out a wee thank you, but clearly did something stupid as it didn't appear in the thread - so thanks again!
this will be fixed in the next version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Do you know when next version will be released (approx.) ?
if there are no more showstopper bugs, we will release this weekend
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
great !!!
it will delay one more day (we found some issues with the trakt synchronization, which we want to test carefully)

EDIT: there are still some smaller glitches in the synchronization which we have to fix before we can release a new version. Sad
26.02.2015 - Version 2.6.6
=======================
+ updated trakt.tv library to the new API
IMPORTANT: please re-enter your login data for trakt.tv

+ new sort order for movies: video bit rate
+ bulk editing of media source for movies
+ added rating column to the movie table
+ double click in movie set/TV show tree opens the editor
+ added a message history window (menu tools - show message history)
+ added filter option for year (movie)
+ added greek translation
x reworked NFO naming. Now be able to add NFO inside DISC folders separately
x fixed the season template in the TV show renamer
x fixed renamer (movie & tv shows) for case insensitive file systems
x better rewriting of movie NFO after movie set editing
x HDRIP is now being recognized as BluRay (more common source than TV)
x change writing of .desktop files for linux
x fixed OSX app (now tinyMediaManager is launch able without Java 6)
x bad words are now checked case insensitive
x fixed search score calculation for tmdb/rottentomatoes scraper
x enhanced NFO parsing to be more tolerant
x fixed subtitle writing for Kodi NFOs
x improved loading of mediainfo on network shares
x fixed an UI glitch, where episodes disappeared after scraping
x performance fix for offline movie set artwork
x fixed various smaller issues
FossHub downloads page still points to 2.6.5 but an application start finds the new release.
Thanks for the update. Can you guys add patterns and options for multiple tv episode renamer?
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Hi, I have not found a solutions using the search, so I'm asking:

does the tag work?
I'm trying to tag movie or tv show: my tag list is empty so I click on the "plus" but then the new empty row does not appers.

It's just me?

thanks.
Can u add support for Importing Posters from AniDB.. TVDB doesn't support Hentai Anime, thus no Posters and Artwork..
@arzach sorry for the late response (totally forgot it)..
did you try to type any text into the dropdown list next to the add-tag-button before actually adding the tag?

@RazorBurn I'll have a look - we are currently reworking all scrapers for the new version and with this task I will also look at API changes
Hi, I'm using tmm on linux.
Autoupdate from 2.6.5 to 2.6.6 does not work. I get the following error message:

2015-03-14 12:26:27,211 DEBUG [trackEventThread] org.tinymediamanager.scraper.util.Url:223 - getting http://www.google-analytics.com/collect?...6332386895
2015-03-14 12:26:31,928 DEBUG [main] org.tinymediamanager.ui.MainWindow:308 - update result was: false

===========================
[EDIT]: i solved it myself (workaround) by running directly the update command from terminal
java -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -jar getdown.jar .
(2015-03-13, 16:17)mlaggner Wrote: @RazorBurn I'll have a look - we are currently reworking all scrapers for the new version and with this task I will also look at API changes

Currently TMM 2.6.6 does support Downloading Posters from Anidb.net but you have to do it manually.. After Scraping the video, edit it, click the blank no poster, Choose a poster then OK..
Hope that it actually download the posters during scraping..

While at it, would it be possible to add myanimelist.net to scrape source.. MyAnimeList has much better Posters, much more reviews, and doesn't have the server query limit that anidb.net has..

Thanks..

RazorBurn
Anidb support would also be very high on my internal TMM wish list.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7