• 50(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
A seperate section for Anime (just like for Movies, TV Series and Movie Sets) would be cool.
edit mlaggner: moved the request to the other thread you've startet ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=226482 )
15.05.2015 - Version 2.6.7
=======================
IMPORTANT: with tinyMediaManager version 2.7 we do not support Java6 anymore.
If you are still using Java6, please update.

+ updated mediainfo to 0.7.73 (ARM users now have to install the system version of mediainfo for better compatibility)
+ Mirror support: TMM now distributed on several mirrors for better availability (and error handling for network blockages)
+ Movie renamer: complete rewrite - CHECK YOUR RENAMER SETTINGS!
+ Movie renamer: possible to "downgrade" a movie, when having no distinct folder. (CHECK YOUR FOLDER RENAMER SETTINGS!)
+ added sort option via sort title
+ added an option to name the episode thumbs without the -thumb postfix (improves compatibility for different media players)
+ added director to movie renamer tokens
+ added DVD order renamer tokens ($3, $4, $D)
x changed detection of DTS-HD codecs (Kodi will display the right logo now after NFO export)
x fixed multichannel AAC detection
x added a warning message when doing an update data source and no data source specified
x renamer: exchange colon with a dash. (even better than removing completely)
x TvShow renamer: remove old/left-over NFOs
x subtitles: language detection for SUB ones
x the NFO files has not been updated in some cases
x TheTvDB search cleans out too much "special" characters
x fixed occasional UI glitches with TV shows
x various smaller fixes
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2015-03-15, 14:14)RazorBurn Wrote: While at it, would it be possible to add myanimelist.net to scrape source.. MyAnimeList has much better Posters, much more reviews, and doesn't have the server query limit that anidb.net has..

myanimelist.net has been added to our todo list for new scrapers. We're almost done with the new scraper infrastructure, but migrating existing scrapers to the new structure and adding new ones may take a while Wink

(2015-03-30, 17:37)darkside40 Wrote: Anidb support would also be very high on my internal TMM wish list.

AniDb is already available?

(2015-04-23, 13:05)darkside40 Wrote: A seperate section for Anime (just like for Movies, TV Series and Movie Sets) would be cool.

adding such a new "category" is a immense work - and anime perfectly fits into the TV shows section - we won't change that.
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
On FossHub:

* The Windows zip is labeled as the Mac portable
* Likewise the mac zip is labeled as the Windows portable
thanks for the hint; I've corrected the labels
A HORRIBLY beautiful program(!)

Fast, to the point, not bloated like so many other media managers. Does what it needs to do FAST(!)

( I always hated having to update my movie library, since I used media center master which really is a crappy product: updating a library takes you ages with that. Now I tried TMM, and I was shocked at how fast it works and how clean it is).

Thank you thank you thank you: my life is worth living again RoflRoflRofl

(Blush)

I'll test it a little more, and for sure I will donate to you some beer afterwards for reducing my stress levels Nod

(PS After the latest upgrade, yesterday, it refused to start (W7/X64, 16GB RAM); couldn't roll back by simply copying over the old files, so I had to reinstall).
thanks.

did you delete the old tmm folder, or do you have still access to the logs (subfolder logs in the tmm dir)?
Could not find a hint why tmm won't start after upgrade, but you are the second user which reports such a behaviour.
Don't know if it's cool to request something but is there any chance season art could be added?
this has already been requested ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=216579 ), but we will not implement that as long as there is no scraper providing this kind of artwork
08.06.2015 - Version 2.6.8
=======================
IMPORTANT: with tinyMediaManager version 2.7 we do not support Java6 anymore.
If you are still using Java6, please update or you will stay at version 2.6.x

+ added language code ZH (Chinese) to the scraper languages
+ added polish GUI translation
+ added language to the movie bulk editor
+ added option to suppress writing of movie set artwork to movie folder
+ added Polish translation
x Movie renamer: fix renaming with empty settings
x Movie renamer: fix renaming of unscraped movies
x made writing of movie NFO less aggressive
x fix occasional error where media information did not get stored
x better detection of movie name/year on update
x fixed sorttitle editing
x fixed searching for tv show season posters (with 4 digit season)
from now on you will find actual builds for tinyMediaManager in

release build is what most users want to take (stable); that is also what you get from fosshub and the "normal" upgrade procedure

prerelease build is rather stable and may contain some minor bugs which didn't get detected in our testing phase (testing)

nightly builds are bleeding edge but may contain severe bugs (unstable)
Feature Request:

Can you please add a .tmmignore feature?

We edit the file and add media files that we want tmm to skip (such as disk 2, or extras)

this way we can seamless support other products suck as Plex, etc.
I've already put that to our ToDo list
(2015-05-19, 10:51)mlaggner Wrote: thanks.

did you delete the old tmm folder, or do you have still access to the logs (subfolder logs in the tmm dir)?
Could not find a hint why tmm won't start after upgrade, but you are the second user which reports such a behaviour.

Sorry, I don't recall what I did Sad

So I'm still on the first version I installed. However, that is not why I logged in: that is to tell you I just donated you a beer. I'm not rich, but it comes from a good heart Tongue

The amount is 12,34, so you can easily recognize it was me :-)

(I wanted to PM this to you, but for some reason or the other I am not allowed to PM, hence I'm trolling this thread with this info Big Grin)

Hope you enjoy the beer,

Bye,
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7