• 51(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
I Donated to this program , very nice.. thankyou
Wish it would scrap trailers too pick the 1080 if not it would go to 720
(2015-05-15, 20:05)mlaggner Wrote:
(2015-03-15, 14:14)RazorBurn Wrote: While at it, would it be possible to add myanimelist.net to scrape source.. MyAnimeList has much better Posters, much more reviews, and doesn't have the server query limit that anidb.net has..

myanimelist.net has been added to our todo list for new scrapers. We're almost done with the new scraper infrastructure, but migrating existing scrapers to the new structure and adding new ones may take a while Wink

Is this in place yet?

(2015-05-15, 20:05)mlaggner Wrote:
(2015-04-23, 13:05)darkside40 Wrote: A seperate section for Anime (just like for Movies, TV Series and Movie Sets) would be cool.

adding such a new "category" is a immense work - and anime perfectly fits into the TV shows section - we won't change that.

I dont get why devs always say this...This statement is only true if your anime is using Seasons but if your using Absolute numbering and no season folders ,then this statement is false. And since i saw that you allow the choice of using Anidb as scraper, then i suppose you support absolute numbering?

Anime seems to be always the black sheep when tools are developed for metadata/artwork management of movies and TV shows.Yes they are TV shows but they have more then one renaming format that doesnt match standard western tv show renaming convention.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
sorry for the late response

I am still working on a cleanup of the tmm code for the new scraper infrastructure; most existing scrapers have already been migrated

I know that anime is slightly different to western tv shows, but introducing a whole new "module" for anime is too much work for the benefit it gives.
Could you imagine to "emulate" an absolute numbering scheme by putting all episodes to season 0 or 1 with increasing episode numbers?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Yeah I get it.. It is no easy task [WHITE SMILING FACE]

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Does TMM look for new version while starting? If yes, how to disable this? Because if tinymediamanager.org is down or my internet is down, TMM won't start at all...
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

it shouldn't but there might be still a minor issue in the updater - I'll investigate that

btw: release.tinymediamanager.org is reachable again
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
I just got onto a "Organizing my media" thing again.

The tool works well, but I've never been a fan of Java running on Desktop. Always issues.

Anyways, it worked well on my MOVIES folder, but one thing that it did not manage.. Sample.AVI files in the movies folders/ subfolders.

I did not even know it would handle them, but it did so for some MKV movies, but not the Sample.AVIs is there some way I should organize those, before running a CLEANSE/ RENAME thingy?

It seems to take the sample movies as MOVIEs and creates separate folders for them. Thoughts on how to RECTIFY this? What workflow & pre organizing should I follow?
can you send us the logs?
or a screenshot / directory listing of your folder?
Usually, samples are detected as such, and added to the main movie (should not create a separate movie)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
until 2.6.9 there was a problem detecting Sample.avi (which gets detected as an own movie). E.g. Iron Man-sample.avi gets detected right.

you may wait until 2.6.9 or rename those sample.avis meanwhile
27.07.2015 - Version 2.6.9
=======================
IMPORTANT: with tinyMediaManager version 2.7 we do not support Java6 anymore.
If you are still using Java6, please update or you will stay at version 2.6.x

+ assign movie sets feature is now free for all (dropped donator only status)
x fixed NFO writing behavior
x fixed a problem with , or [] as sort title delimiter
x fixed detection of extra video files (samples, trailers, extras)
x improved overall memory consumption
x tweaked movie naming detection
x fixed NFO writing behavior

Do we need to re-write all NFO's since this bug fix ? ( re-scrape or anything else?)
sure - you could rewrite every nfo (but the NFO got rewritten too often, I think rewriting is not needed here unless anything is missing)

if you use movie sets please check your library for missing infos. When anything is missing, you may want to rescrape these movies (I had now problems with my test installs)
Probably something I'm doing wrong, but all my nfo's show that my movies have an aspect ratio of 1.37. Am I missing something in my settings? All my movies are ripped with makemkv

Thanks
(2014-09-06, 14:17)mlaggner Wrote: 06. Sept. 2014 - Version 2.6

x import of watched state from XBMC NFO

How does this work? I went into Kodi, under video\library\export ... overwrite old files, but can't get it to work.

options?
Hi

lately, trailer download works sporadically, or not at all, can someone confirm this, or is it just me?
For hdtrailers it starts to dl, and stops without downloading anything
tnx
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7