Release - tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WildPhydeaux Offline
I deleted all nfo files from my Movie directory, then had KODI do a fresh export of library information. I then did a new import into TMM and everything looks great. So, no issue with TMM at all.

Although off topic for this support thread, I wonder how my nfo files were created wrong or corrupted. They were created by KODI and have never been touched by anything but KODI. Weird.

Thanks for your help in identifying the issue!

RLW
find quote
Jhag Offline
(2016-08-21 21:15)Jhag Wrote:  Hello!

I just played around with TMM and I love the clean and simple look and handling. But a few questions i have...

Are Actor thumbs possible for TV Shows? For Movies i fond where to enable it, but not for TV Shows?
Can i scrape only Actors. Actually for me it seems that only with a comlete new scraping.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Jhag

In the meanwhile i figured out how to scrape only actors, but the other question....? To clarify what I mean:
Actor Thumbs are already shown in TV-Show overview. So they are already there. But how to export to an ".actors" folder for TV-Shows? Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!
find quote
mlaggner Offline
unfortunately there is no specification for actor artwork (.actors) from Kodi thus we haven't implement that in the TV show section...

tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Wanna help translate TMM? Join us at transifex
[Image: project_thin_badge.gif]
find quote
Jhag Offline
Thanks for your answer. I thought it was the same as for movies, didnĀ“t knew that there is no specification. But other Mediamanager like MediaElch or Ember do save Artwork to an .actor folder. Why do they do when there ist no specification? Can Kodi "read" these folders from TVShows?

Whatever, keep on with the great work on TMM, really fantastic how intuitive the handling is, espacially for noobs like me!
find quote