• 56(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
I deleted all nfo files from my Movie directory, then had KODI do a fresh export of library information. I then did a new import into TMM and everything looks great. So, no issue with TMM at all.

Although off topic for this support thread, I wonder how my nfo files were created wrong or corrupted. They were created by KODI and have never been touched by anything but KODI. Weird.

Thanks for your help in identifying the issue!

RLW
(2016-08-21, 21:15)Jhag Wrote: Hello!

I just played around with TMM and I love the clean and simple look and handling. But a few questions i have...

Are Actor thumbs possible for TV Shows? For Movies i fond where to enable it, but not for TV Shows?
Can i scrape only Actors. Actually for me it seems that only with a comlete new scraping.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Jhag

In the meanwhile i figured out how to scrape only actors, but the other question....? To clarify what I mean:
Actor Thumbs are already shown in TV-Show overview. So they are already there. But how to export to an ".actors" folder for TV-Shows? Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!
unfortunately there is no specification for actor artwork (.actors) from Kodi thus we haven't implement that in the TV show section...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks for your answer. I thought it was the same as for movies, didn´t knew that there is no specification. But other Mediamanager like MediaElch or Ember do save Artwork to an .actor folder. Why do they do when there ist no specification? Can Kodi "read" these folders from TVShows?

Whatever, keep on with the great work on TMM, really fantastic how intuitive the handling is, espacially for noobs like me!
Can you make source folders in settings window sort alphabetically?

If there's some reason to keep the current date-added order, then please allow the user to move each folder up and down.
Thanks!
Some movie-sets without artwork are incorrectly displayed as having movie-set artwork.

As you can see TMDB doesn't have movie-set artwork for them:

https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/41...uage=en-US

https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/40...uage=en-US

What happens is TMM creates 29-byte text files in my central movie-set artwork folder:

World War Z Collection-fanart
World War Z Collection-poster
Wreck-It Ralph Collection-fanart
Wreck-It Ralph Collection-poster

All those files have the following content:

Code:
<h1>Format not Supported</h1>

It appears the presence of those files leads TMM to report incorrect artwork status.

Also, can you make each column sortable in movie set view? It's a pain to look for an artwork-missing movie set.
downloading of these images will now be interrupted (we had the same problem with movies a while ago).

You are right - we only check the file names at import (and if the download inside tmm was successful) for this indicator. Since you got anything (with the bug above this response was also successful) tmm marked these files as downloaded

I am sorry, I can't include sorting there since that is a tree and sorting inside the tree isn't supported..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Hi guys and thanks for the amazing work on tmm,wich is great.
Without that i can't manage anything on my collection.

I use it on my linux machine and the command line works great.

I have two questions:

1) I would like to ask (and i m sorry if someone ask it before) if there's a chance to
download the movieset artwork logo as fanart and poster. I know i can do it manually, but i would
like to make it headless on my command line.

2) sometimes the scraper doesn't recognize the movie from the file name because of words that can't recognize,
wich are "ITALIAN" , or "ENGLISH" or something.
Is that a way in the settings where i can exclude words from the scraping?

Thank you for everything and keep it up!
1). If you have tmdb/imdb (with the settings for collection info activated) as data source and _scrape collection info_ activated, the movie set artwork should get fetched along with all other things.

2). there is a setting for bad words in the data sources tab. try to add the values for ITALIAN, ENGLISH there
Hi mlaggner, thanks for your answer.

1) I m sorry but i what do you mean about _scrape collectioninfo_ activated? i saw the (i) button aside the collection in the settings but i don't know where i can set it.
At the moment i got tmdb as scraper, flagged all the default metadata scraping (collection too),
but all i can get automatically it's movieset fanart and movieset poster. I can get movieset logo only manually.

2) i already tried that but seems like is not working too much. i'll give it a another try
(2016-09-26, 08:27)mlaggner Wrote: downloading of these images will now be interrupted

Yep, it's fixed now. Thanks!
Hi,

I can confirm that putting ENGLISH or ITALIAN in the "bad words" tab doesn't work for my problem.
27.10.2016 - Version 2.9
=======================
SCRAPER CHANGES:
You now have the option to scrape localized language/country names instead of ISO codes
!Check your scraper config (IMDB/TMDB/MovieMeter.nl)!

MOVIE SET CHANGES:
Due to recent changes in Kodi we've changed our internal handling of movie sets:
- the sorttitle of movies in a movie set is no longer used
(tinyMediaManager and Kodi use the release date to sort)
- tinyMediaManager now supports the new NFO style for movie sets
(reading & writing; we also support reading the old style for importing)

! Due to the NFO changes and sorttitle changes you should rewrite the NFO !
! files of your movies if you use movie sets! (Don't forget to re-import your movies in Kodi) !

+ MediaInfo: parse pre-generated XMLs (mainly needed for ISO files)
+ added support for clearlogos
+ added a date picker for easier date editing
+ added automatic download of extra artwork for movie sets
+ implemented filtering for multiple tags (movie & TV shows)
+ implemented filtering for multiple datasources (movie & TV shows)
+ added play button in the movie chooser
+ added scraping of movie set artwork from fanart.tv
+ added connection throttling for anidb
+ added theatrical to movie editions
x fixed subtitle downloading where language tag got stripped off
x fixed a UI glitch in the movie renamer settings when no folder name has been chosen
x fixed Kodi scraper detection on MacOS
x some improvements to the TV show renamer
x fixed update of offline data sources
x fixed an occasional multi threading problem (ConcurrentModificationException)
x fixed loading of online movie set artwork (if no local artwork has been found)
x adhere graphic settings better for multiple movies in one directory / disc folders
x added filter indicator for TV shows too
x fixed detection of episode files
x improved episode name detection at import
x fixed renaming TvShows on CMD line
x fixed downloading of empty movie set image files
x fixed changing the default scraper in the episode editor dialog
x many internal changes....
(2016-08-08, 09:00)tars Wrote: The latest nightly build fails to remove movies from the database, the files of which are no longer present in the folder upon running "update data sources" command.

This bug was reintroduced to 2.9 release version.
A reminder in the various prerelease/nightly threads would have been nice - information disappear quite easy in this common thread.

But this is _kinda_ expected.
We do not delete movies now, which datasource is not available (imagine an offline storage hdd)
But we currently do not distinguish, between a not-available-datasource or a complete empty one :|
Need to better check such conditions...

Better remove the complete datasource from settings...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7