Release - tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WildPhydeaux Offline
I deleted all nfo files from my Movie directory, then had KODI do a fresh export of library information. I then did a new import into TMM and everything looks great. So, no issue with TMM at all.

Although off topic for this support thread, I wonder how my nfo files were created wrong or corrupted. They were created by KODI and have never been touched by anything but KODI. Weird.

Thanks for your help in identifying the issue!

RLW
find quote
Jhag Offline
(2016-08-21 21:15)Jhag Wrote:  Hello!

I just played around with TMM and I love the clean and simple look and handling. But a few questions i have...

Are Actor thumbs possible for TV Shows? For Movies i fond where to enable it, but not for TV Shows?
Can i scrape only Actors. Actually for me it seems that only with a comlete new scraping.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Jhag

In the meanwhile i figured out how to scrape only actors, but the other question....? To clarify what I mean:
Actor Thumbs are already shown in TV-Show overview. So they are already there. But how to export to an ".actors" folder for TV-Shows? Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!
find quote
mlaggner Offline
unfortunately there is no specification for actor artwork (.actors) from Kodi thus we haven't implement that in the TV show section...

tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Wanna help translate TMM? Join us at transifex
[Image: project_thin_badge.gif]
find quote
Jhag Offline
Thanks for your answer. I thought it was the same as for movies, didnĀ“t knew that there is no specification. But other Mediamanager like MediaElch or Ember do save Artwork to an .actor folder. Why do they do when there ist no specification? Can Kodi "read" these folders from TVShows?

Whatever, keep on with the great work on TMM, really fantastic how intuitive the handling is, espacially for noobs like me!
find quote
tars Offline
Can you make source folders in settings window sort alphabetically?

[Image: 906NJBG.png]

If there's some reason to keep the current date-added order, then please allow the user to move each folder up and down.
Thanks!
find quote
tars Offline
Some movie-sets without artwork are incorrectly displayed as having movie-set artwork.

[Image: LpzUlHt.png]

As you can see TMDB doesn't have movie-set artwork for them:

https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/41...uage=en-US

https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/40...uage=en-US

What happens is TMM creates 29-byte text files in my central movie-set artwork folder:

World War Z Collection-fanart
World War Z Collection-poster
Wreck-It Ralph Collection-fanart
Wreck-It Ralph Collection-poster

All those files have the following content:

Code:
<h1>Format not Supported</h1>

It appears the presence of those files leads TMM to report incorrect artwork status.

Also, can you make each column sortable in movie set view? It's a pain to look for an artwork-missing movie set.
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-26 05:13 by tars.)
find quote
mlaggner Offline
downloading of these images will now be interrupted (we had the same problem with movies a while ago).

You are right - we only check the file names at import (and if the download inside tmm was successful) for this indicator. Since you got anything (with the bug above this response was also successful) tmm marked these files as downloaded

I am sorry, I can't include sorting there since that is a tree and sorting inside the tree isn't supported..

tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
find quote
nikeb Offline
Hi guys and thanks for the amazing work on tmm,wich is great.
Without that i can't manage anything on my collection.

I use it on my linux machine and the command line works great.

I have two questions:

1) I would like to ask (and i m sorry if someone ask it before) if there's a chance to
download the movieset artwork logo as fanart and poster. I know i can do it manually, but i would
like to make it headless on my command line.

2) sometimes the scraper doesn't recognize the movie from the file name because of words that can't recognize,
wich are "ITALIAN" , or "ENGLISH" or something.
Is that a way in the settings where i can exclude words from the scraping?

Thank you for everything and keep it up!
find quote
mlaggner Offline
1). If you have tmdb/imdb (with the settings for collection info activated) as data source and _scrape collection info_ activated, the movie set artwork should get fetched along with all other things.

2). there is a setting for bad words in the data sources tab. try to add the values for ITALIAN, ENGLISH there

find quote
nikeb Offline
Hi mlaggner, thanks for your answer.

1) I m sorry but i what do you mean about _scrape collectioninfo_ activated? i saw the (i) button aside the collection in the settings but i don't know where i can set it.
At the moment i got tmdb as scraper, flagged all the default metadata scraping (collection too),
but all i can get automatically it's movieset fanart and movieset poster. I can get movieset logo only manually.

2) i already tried that but seems like is not working too much. i'll give it a another try
find quote
tars Offline
(2016-09-26 08:27)mlaggner Wrote:  downloading of these images will now be interrupted

Yep, it's fixed now. Thanks!
find quote