Win Strange seam near top of video
I'm getting a weird seam like effect near the top of my videos (sometimes bottom). They play fine at fullscreen using VLC, but when it's running through XBMC I get the effect. This just started a few days ago. Is there a way I can set XBMC to a default setting? My 3 year got a hold of the remote a few days ago and I noticed it was in fullscreen window and I'm wondering if something else might have changed.

Thanks in advance!
You can change the window mode from settings. Also check if zoom has been changed.
Yes, check in the video playback settings to make sure true fullscreen is enabled.
HTPC: | i3-2120 | AMD HD6450 | Samsung 840 EVO SSD | Kodi 15.2 | Win10 x64 | Onkyo HTX-22HDX | Logitech Harmony + K400 |
Server: | i7-3770S | RocketRaid 2320 5×2TB RAID5 | Vertex 3 SSD | Win10 x64, SMB, TVersity UPnP | MySQL |
Others: | HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro/Marantz HiFi + Volumio | Raspberry Pi 2 + OpenELEC | Nexus 4, 5, 9 |
Sorry, but I used the wrong terminology. It's more like a slight glitch where a portion of the screen lags behind or appears to be at a different frame rate. It spans across the entire width of the television and is usually on the bottom or top roughly 1/16 of the screen - 1/8 is effected.
Sounds like you don't have vsync enabled.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-10-15, 04:04)jmarshall Wrote: Sounds like you don't have vsync enabled.

That was it. Thank you very much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange seam near top of video0