XBMC Won't Launch
I have tried 10.x 11.0 and several nightlies. None launch. The icon shows up and nothing happens. I right click the icon and it says Application not responding.

Here is my log http://pastebin.com/BzT36deW
2 things:

1. configure your speaker setup in applications->utils (or what its called) -> midi setup (or what its called)
2. Detach all unneeded usb devices

retry after that ..
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-10-16, 10:49)Memphiz Wrote: 2 things:

1. configure your speaker setup in applications->utils (or what its called) -> midi setup (or what its called)
2. Detach all unneeded usb devices

retry after that ..

Okay there are no USB devices I can afford to unplug. I found the Audio MIDI Setup but I'm not sure what I should be configuring. I opened it, clicked configure speakers on the proper output, but I don't see anything that needs to be done.
bump.. i want my xboc back
(2012-11-21, 11:33)setite Wrote: Okay there are no USB devices I can afford to unplug. I found the Audio MIDI Setup but I'm not sure what I should be configuring. I opened it, clicked configure speakers on the proper output, but I don't see anything that needs to be done.

I think he just means to help us isolate the issue, not something you would have to permanently do.
(2012-11-24, 01:41)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2012-11-21, 11:33)setite Wrote: Okay there are no USB devices I can afford to unplug. I found the Audio MIDI Setup but I'm not sure what I should be configuring. I opened it, clicked configure speakers on the proper output, but I don't see anything that needs to be done.

I think he just means to help us isolate the issue, not something you would have to permanently do.

I get that.. but I don't actually understand what there is to configure there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Won't Launch0