• 42(current)
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
I'm sorry, a problem just occurred and I cannot figure it out..
Using the very same configuration I used on gotham, after some months I just did a fresh install of Kodi, last stable version, and addedd the same sources with the same names (that follows the guidelines on the first post). advancedsettings.xml also follows the indications.

I used to store the tvdb ID (to use with artwork downloader addon), and all worked fine.
Right now the unexpected result is that series with similar name (and I assume with the same tbdb ID) are all compressed in the same library item, actually overwriting the other entry if I force the update of one of the others. Still all the episodes are showed under the same name, so for "The Slayers" I have five or more 1x01 with different titles and so on. This seems to be related with the ID, since if I opt for the anidb ID the problem won't occur.

What I'm doing wrong?

And, taking the chance to ask, the only downside of storing the anidb ID is that Artwork Downloader won't be able to parse tv logos and clearart? Something else? No workaround?

Thanks!
After doing a fresh new install on a new machine, I come to find that the scraper will no longer find episodes AT ALL unless the episode number is prefaced with "EP". My library is over 2TB and attempting to convert all the filenames is proving extremely time consuming and error prone even using automated methods. How can I either change the addon to not look for "EP" before a number, or is there a way I can just install an older version of the scraper? The last install I had of it worked fine and was finding everything, I think it was 2.0.0. My format is simply "Your Waifu a Shit - 06.mkv". It's somehow proving much harder than necessary for filebot to go from that to - EP06 for whatever reason and only converts half of my library.
@Broke : edit your advancesetting.xml files (see post #1)

@Xellos : If i remember well, i already have 2 anime with the same tvdb id, and it worked.
what is your folder structure ?
(2015-01-23, 11:33)gates Wrote: @Xellos : If i remember well, i already have 2 anime with the same tvdb id, and it worked.
what is your folder structure ?

Yes, I have the very same sources I used in the previous setup and it worked for me too. Both filenames, folder structure and (I think) settings. The only difference should be Helix. In portable mode, if that could matter anything.

The folders structure is something like:
HI10
=BD720
==Title1
==Title2
=BD1080
==Title3
STANDARD
=BD720
and so on

but in sources I list directly the subfolders with the series inside, so

Single source > Anime
Y: [...] HI10/BD720
Y: [...] HI10/BD1080
Y: [...] HI10/DVD

Naming is like this:
Slayers Excellent\Slayers Excellent - 1x1 - Labyrinth [a-S][DVD][576x432][h264][10010B19]
Slayers Next\Slayers Next - 1x01 - The Sudden Pinch! The Terror of the Monstrous Zoamelgustar! [a-S][DVD][640x480][h264][355A7EEC]

All of them are correctly scraped (if i press info on the series in file mode the plot etc appears), but only the last one scraped is displayed in library mode, with all episodes of all similar named series (again, with plot summary etc correctly parsed) inside.
(2015-01-23, 11:33)gates Wrote: @Broke : edit your advancesetting.xml files (see post #1)
That doesn't tell me anything. I created an advancedsettings file and put
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
in it like post #1 said. Nothing changed.

EDIT: Checking the log, VideoInfoScanner returns a 'could not enumerate' error.
@Xelloss,
do you have (old) nfo file in your folder ? in this case try to delete them.

@Broke
should work whit this advancedsettings.
Is there a number in your folder ?
hey there can any one help me please i have renamed all my one piece anime files using fliebot and the anidb but when i scrap it all i get it it finds the show but not esp at all using this scraper could any one help me out with it please
thx for reading this
rco
@gates
I suspected it could have been that, so at the second try I deleted all the .nfo files beforehand (and deleted the .db file to be sure), but the problem still presented itself.
By the way I left .actors folder and thumb files, but they should be harmless, right?

By the way in these days I noticed that some series episodes.. the newer (publishing date, not adding date) ones, hadn't been scraped. They show results empty. Yet when I force the "search info for all episodes" they are correctly added. I have yet to verify this and make some experiments, but maybe it could provide some info about the other problem.
I've found an issue with other punctuation being added onto a sequel's name, namely apostrophes and backticks

see my thread. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=216900
I recently started using this plugin and I ran into the issue of repeatedly having certain series return a "BANNED" message. Digging deeper into it I noticed that even after I've been unbanned the scraper always replies with a banned message on those series for which it received a banned message earlier. But new shows can be scraped correctly. This suggests that the http responses have been cached somewhere. I dont know if this is something that xbmc is doing, or if this is something that the anidb scraper is doing.

EDIT: ok so the cache folder under the xbmc/kodi folder has a folder for plugins. The anidb plugin folder contains a bunch of xml files for all the anidb responses. Anything with a "banned" message has to be deleted.
Hello,

I have a problem in Kodi 14.1 when scraping anime with AniDB.net [MOD]:

I have to rename files to scrape episodes correctly:
[HorribleSubs] Kindaichi Case Files R - 01 [720p].mkv -> [HorribleSubs] Kindaichi Case Files R - E01 [720p].mkv

I'm using the advancedsettings.xml from http://kodi.wiki/view/Anime#Scanning_fil...aming_them

Also happens with the CODE from #1 post.
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
Any clues why this is happening?
hi Anvi,

Do you have number in your parent directory ?
like /Anime/Kindaichi Case Files R/sub dir 01/[HorribleSubs] Kindaichi Case Files R - 01 [720p].mkv

I have a simple advancedsettings.xml tvshowmatching, i'll give you when i'll be home.
@Anvi: IMHO your regexp will not recognize that filename. It expects ' - ' after episode number. Following filenames will be recognized (most likely, didn't tested it Smile):

Code:
[HorribleSubs] Kindaichi Case Files R - 01 - Episode name [720p].mkv
[HorribleSubs] Kindaichi Case Files R - 01-02-03 - MultiEpisode name [720p].mkv
[HorribleSubs] Kindaichi Case Files R - 01v2 - Version 2 episode name [720p].mkv

And because you use "prepend" then it (most likely) fallback to default regexp list for your renamed one (E01) and recognize it there.
IMHO you have to modify your regexp to something like:

Code:
<regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? [^\\/]*$</regexp>
(2015-02-13, 16:32)bambi73 Wrote: @Anvi: IMHO your regexp will not recognize that filename. It expects ' - ' after episode number. Following filenames will be recognized (most likely, didn't tested it Smile):

Code:
[HorribleSubs] Kindaichi Case Files R - 01 - Episode name [720p].mkv
[HorribleSubs] Kindaichi Case Files R - 01-02-03 - MultiEpisode name [720p].mkv
[HorribleSubs] Kindaichi Case Files R - 01v2 - Version 2 episode name [720p].mkv

And because you use "prepend" then it (most likely) fallback to default regexp list for your renamed one (E01) and recognize it there.
IMHO you have to modify your regexp to something like:

Code:
<regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? [^\\/]*$</regexp>

You solved my issue Smile Thank you so much!
Hi,
I've been using the Anime scraper to scrape my shows and it works fine except when theres a number in the episode title.
For example my file Naruto Shippuuden - 026 - 10 Puppets VS 100 Puppets has 100 as the last number and that confuses the scraper into thinking its episode 100. Is there a regex code that would help me deal with this? I've been using the code from the first page.

EDIT.
After doing some looking around, I noticed that my naming scheme does not match the one on the first page even though i have not changed anything there other than the fileinfo variable. Also I have tried using no regex and a different regex <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp> , and there has been no change. Also this happens to every episode that has a number in the episode name. Is there anyone who has a fix for this?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT #2
After trying some other regexs, i decided to change my naming convention to not have the episode title in the file name. This does make it work but i'd still like to know if its possible for the scraper to only read the episode number thats in between the dashes and ignore those in the file name?

Last EDIT
Well i got it fixed. The error was that i was editing the wrong advancedsettings file. I didn't notice that kodi had a different folder and i kept changing my advanced settings file in the xbmc folder. I finally noticed the kodi folder and took a look to see my initial xbmc advancedsettings file was there and i changed the regex in there and it worked
Thanks for making a great scraper!
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8