• 40(current)
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Hey scudlee

A problem im having using the TV AniDB Scraper. For the Episode of my Movies im using nfo Files bc otherwise its just blank. (I dont use the Movie Scraper, bc i want the Movies inside my List of the TV-Shows).

Using Kodi Beta 4 with a MYSQL DB, the NFO's Files are completely ignored. It worked in the Past, does the Scraper need a Update for the new Kodi Betas?

Scraping the following File:
Kiki's Delivery Service - 1 - [REVO][5A329906].mkv
Kiki's Delivery Service - 1 - [REVO][5A329906].nfo

NFO:
Code:
<episodedetails>
  <title>Kiki's Delivery Service</title>
  <sorttitle>Kiki's Delivery Service</sorttitle>
  <originaltitle>Majo no takky├╗bin</originaltitle>
  <year>1989</year>
  <releasedate>1998-05-23</releasedate>
  <dvddate>2007-05-08</dvddate>
  <rating>7.8</rating>
  <votes>35388</votes>
  <mpaa>Rated G</mpaa>
  <tagline>I was feeling blue, but I'm better now.</tagline>
  <taglines>
    <tagline>I was feeling blue, but I'm better now.</tagline>
  </taglines>
  <outline>This is the story of a young witch, named Kiki who is now thirteen years old. But she is still a little green and plenty headstrong, but also resourceful, imaginative, and determined. With her trusty wisp of a talking cat named Jiji by her side she's ready to take on the world, or at least the quaintly European seaside village she's chosen as her new home...</outline>
  <plot>This is the story of a young witch, named Kiki who is now thirteen years old. But she is still a little green and plenty headstrong, but also resourceful, imaginative, and determined. With her trusty wisp of a talking cat named Jiji by her side she's ready to take on the world, or at least the quaintly European seaside village she's chosen as her new home.</plot>
  <runtime>103</runtime>
  <genre>Adventure</genre>
  <genre>Animation</genre>
  <genre>Fantasy</genre>
  <genre>Science Fiction</genre>
  <genre>Family</genre>
  <genre>Foreign</genre>
  <language>µùѵ£¼Φ¬₧</language>
  <language>Japanese</language>
  <studio>Studio Ghibli</studio>
  <studios>
    <studio>Studio Ghibli</studio>
    <studio>Nibariki</studio>
    <studio>Nippon Television Network Corporation (NTV)</studio>
    <studio>Tokuma Shoten</studio>
  </studios>
  <country>Japan</country>
  <director>Hayao Miyazaki</director>
  <credits>Eiko Kadono, Hayao Miyazaki</credits>
  <sound>Joe Hisaishi</sound>[/quote]
</episodedetails>

Log:
Code:
11:45:51 T:1200   DEBUG: CNFSFile::Open - opened volume1/Animes/Kiki's Delivery Service/Kiki's Delivery Service - 1 - [REVO][5A329906].nfo
11:45:51 T:1200   DEBUG: CNFSFile::Close closing file volume1/Animes/Kiki's Delivery Service/Kiki's Delivery Service - 1 - [REVO][5A329906].nfo

Edit:
Using
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
in front solved the Problem Smile
Hey,

i am using the AniDB-scraper from the first page and the following advancedsettings.xml:

Code:
<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp> - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp defaultseason="0"> - ()s(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$</regexp>
    <regexp> ()e(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? '[^\\/]*$</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>

But when i try to add any episode of the new Log Horizon season (Season 2) it is added to only "Log Horizon" from the first season and also the episode names are from the first season.

Naming and location of Season 1 episodes:
smb://PH4IL/serien/Anime/Log Horizon/Log Horizon - 01 - The Apocalypse [HorribleSubs][www][1920x1080][h264][EA2D48D2].mkv

Naming and location of Season 2 episodes:
smb://PH4IL/other/Anime/Log Horizon (2014)/Log Horizon (2014) - 01 - Shiroe of the Northern Lands [HorribleSubs][www][1920x1080][h264][F544C456].mkv

I already added a tvshow.nfo with "aid=10551" which is the aid from Log Horizon (2014) and "aid=9677" which is the aid from Log Horizon in both folders.

Can someone help me here? I don't really know what is happening here Sad
Hi Ph4il,

my guess : try to manually refresh Log Horizon (2014)
(maybe delete nfo file before)
Hi gates,

thank you, that worked! :-)
Hey Guys!

I seem to be having a problem on THIS specific show

I tried many iterations of the name but it just doesn't scrape it.

Thanks in advance for the help
(2014-12-03, 16:24)Squall13 Wrote: Hey Guys!

Try "Dragon Ball Z S00E14"
Hey Guys,
== case closed ==
i got a little question i hope someone of you can answer.
I just used the "AniDB Client TagSystem Rules", from the first post, over the weekend to clean up my anime collection.
I only had the Files renamed and then renamed the folders by hand, that way i could check if everything was still alright inside the folders.
Now that means that while the files and directorys are now cleaned up Laugh, the Shows and Movies are still mixedSad.

What i would like to do is to only have the Movies moved by the "AniDB Client TagSystem" "File moving" system.
Anyone know if that is possible? Huh
Do i only need to remove the:
BaseTVShowPath:="Z:\Anime\TV Shows\"
from scudlee's rules ? Huh

Thx for any help in advance Big Grin

== case closed ==

Thx to all that took some time to look at my problem.
But i noticed that moving the movies away would rip my collection to shreds.
I now simply changed the Tagging system to give the movies a EP number.

Thx anyway Smile
(2014-12-03, 17:19)flamepanther Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 16:24)Squall13 Wrote: Hey Guys!

Try "Dragon Ball Z S00E14"

Hi man. Sadly it didn't work.

Thanks though
Hi Squall

This special EP is an unique entry of Anidb
So in xbmc this will be seen as un unique tv-show and not an episode (like S00Exx) of DBZ tv-show.

You have to name the folder with main or official title
main : Dragon Ball Z Special: Tatta Hitori no Saishuu Kessen - Freezer ni Idonda Z Senshi Son Gokuu no Chichi
official eng : Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku

Maybe you would scrap this anime with the movie scraper, so you'll can link tihis "movie" to the DBZ show
Hi there,

I'd like to request a feature.
I hope it wasn't already discussed in this thread - I checked the first post but it wasn't mentioned there so.., well:

Would it be possible to mark watched episodes/movies automatically on anidb/MyList as well?
This would require an "AniDB account" user/passwort setting on the plugin side.
Honestly, I don't know if anidb.net supports this through its API.
A first search on the UDP API definition[1] doesn't show up anything related to editing MyList - but maybe someone has more knowledge about it or can get in touch with exp/deridiot.

Greetings,
Noxx

[1] http://wiki.anidb.net/w/UDP_API_Definition
Hello to the good people here. I have a question regarding the scraper and the Amazon FireTV

This add-on has been amazing for my first setup (RPi OpenElec Release version, Videos are shared by SMB).

Yesterday I got my FireTV and sideloaded Kodi 14.0 RC2. Also installed the awesome AniDB scraper ofc.

For some reason it won't completely scrape my Anime TV shows. Pic related

As you can see. Some are incomplete (Yu Yu Hakusho). Majority doesn't even have anything inside the TV show (GTO).

At first I though, it might be my SMB share messing up again and not seeing all the files inside the shared folders. But then again the non-anime TV shows that I have (Criminal Minds, Breaking Bad, The Simpsons) which has far more episodes has been scraped nicely by TheTVDB.

The AniDB Movie scraper on the other hand is working flawlessly as ever.

I thought maybe the problem is with Kodi / Helix RC version. So I sideloaded the official release for android and I'm having the same problem.

Could it be that AniDB is just down for TV shows or something? Or maybe the TV scraper doesn't work well with FireTV?

I'd be more than happy give more information.

Thanks in advance
hi Squall,

maybe your advancesetting.xml ?
(2014-12-18, 13:01)gates Wrote: hi Squall,

maybe your advancesetting.xml ?

Oh man you're probably right? How can I be so stupid and forget that? Maybe because it's been forever since I had to setup Kodi again.

Thank you for being very helpful as usual gates. May you and your descendants be blessed with strong arms and bountiful harvests :p
I am having a problem when using this scraper. I have the second season of K-On!! I used Filebot to rename all of the episodes to their correct titles, then I used AniDB[MOD] to scrape it and have "Selected folder contains a single TV show" on like usual. Now it detected K-On!! fine, but every single episode is titled "Clean Up!" even though they are different episodes. I have no idea what is wrong as I have never seen this before. I would appreciate any help I can get!
@squall you're welcome Smile

@floattube i guess your folder and/or file name contains the number "2" for season 2.
somethng like /video/k-on !!/k-on season 2 ep 01.mkv.

if you use classic tvshowmatching rules, this number "2" is taken before "01".
So the scrapper consider each file as episode 2 of k-on!! ... ans let me guess the name of this episode ... clean up! ? Wink

a solution : rename your folder/file with no space between number 2 ans season (for example) : "season2"
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8