BD ISO Menus
For about 2 hours now I am killing myself with this BD ISO I have here. And from what I understand it's all because I can't access BluRay Disk menu so I can setup correct play settings. XBMC automatically start playing actual movie and not even going to "top menu" I want to set 7.1 MA and 3D version of the movie, instead XBMC it plays 5.1 and no 3D . So can anyone hint me on how to get BluRay Menu cause I tried right click to see any menu (that's a joke) ..... didn't help. I tried same ISO on PowerDVD Ultra 12 and I do see menu together with 3D and 7.1 MA in Audio but I'd be happy with playing my ISOs in PDVD but for some reason bit streaming not working and my AVR is NOT receiving HD audio.

Thank you very much in advance.
XBMC does not support bd menus. Set PowerDVD or TMT5 as an external player in xbmc.
(2012-10-16, 06:33)baijuxavior Wrote: XBMC does not support bd menus. Set PowerDVD or TMT5 as an external player in xbmc.

Ohhhhhh I see now . Then one more question then. I am fine with PowerDVD or Total Media Theatre 5 however what about playing audio via my AVR is there some settings needs to be changed in xbmc or player itself cause I just looked at AVR it seems it's not even multichannel audio yet with xbmc I am getting 7.1 from some mkvs that I have.
When using external player, audio is handled by that player. Set the audio settings in powerdvd or tmt5 to bitstream.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BD ISO Menus0