Feature request : Clickable progress bars...
I have recently adopted this skin over Aeon Nox. Though not as visually impressive, it's simplified menus make XBMC very accessible and easy to use for people who aren't exactly geniuses. The one thing I would love to see is clickable progress bars. For example, if I am watching a movie and I move the mouse, some info, playback controls and the progress bar will pop up. I would love to be able to click on that bar to skip to that point in the video.

Other skins have this option, so I know XBMC allows for it, just wondering if adding this to Quartz was possible.
+1 ... I've used other skins that allow you to select the scrollbars using remote/keyboard by just navigating towards the scrollbar. This would also be much appreciated! Smile Thanks
(2012-10-31, 08:18)akuiraz Wrote: +1 ... I've used other skins that allow you to select the scrollbars using remote/keyboard by just navigating towards the scrollbar. This would also be much appreciated! Smile Thanks

You can do the same thing in Quartz, take a look at skin settings.
(2012-10-16, 16:19)dkplayaclub Wrote: Other skins have this option, so I know XBMC allows for it, just wondering if adding this to Quartz was possible.

Sorry no plans for mouse/touchscreen support.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-11-02, 13:41)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-10-31, 08:18)akuiraz Wrote: +1 ... I've used other skins that allow you to select the scrollbars using remote/keyboard by just navigating towards the scrollbar. This would also be much appreciated! Smile Thanks

You can do the same thing in Quartz, take a look at skin settings.

I actually meant only for movie/episode plot... you have the option to set this as scrolling but when turned off, you can't read the rest... a great fix would be a scrollbar.
Just bumping this in the hopes that this made the to do list now. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature request : Clickable progress bars...0