cinema experience - missing cinema play
Anybody use NOx with cinema play plugin? I got it installed and configured tonight. Everything seems right but there is no 'cinema play' option.
Do you mean you can't see the button "Cinema" in the info screen or the submenu under "Movies"?

I just pulled the latest Nox Git version today and the Cinema button and submenu is still available.

I'm using a Frodo nightly build dated 16/10 and I noticed that once I upgraded Frodo past Alpha 5 the Cinema Experience script no longer worked. This has been posted in the CE script thread under Program Addons and Giftie has replied that he hasn't released a Frodo compatible version of CE yet.

I use smart playlists from the main screen so I do not use the movies menu. I figured I should see 'cinema play' under the additional info screen when selecting a movie, but it isn't there. I have an older eden build that supports bitstreaming.
Hmmm that's an unexpected behaviour and the movie info screen doesn't change just because you're using a smart playlist as opposed to the default Movie library.

I use smart playlists as well in Nox and have just checked again and can confirm on each of my playlists and favourites the Cinema button is displayed in the info screen right next to "Play" or "Resume"
(2012-10-17, 06:03)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hmmm that's an unexpected behaviour and the movie info screen doesn't change just because you're using a smart playlist as opposed to the default Movie library.

I use smart playlists as well in Nox and have just checked again and can confirm on each of my playlists and favourites the Cinema button is displayed in the info screen right next to "Play" or "Resume"

Hey Kokonut, maybe I am using incorrect terminology here and that might be the issue. When I say additional info screen and you say info screen, I think we are talking about two different things. Let me explain which screen I mean and you can tell me if that is the right place to be looking for the launch button -

I have my xbmc configured so that when you click on the movie picture, it brings up the little window that shows PLAY at the top, then Additional Info below that. It would be cool if just hitting PLAY would launch cinema experience, but that doesn't work. What I expected to happen is when I click Additional Info and it pulls up the menu that has stuff like watch trailer, remove from library, add to playlist, etc. I would also see a new option for Cinema Playback, but it isn't there.

yep I was on the wrong screen, thanks Kokonut!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cinema experience - missing cinema play0