XBMC not adding all movies
I have all of my Movies in a Movie folder on my NAS in separate folders for each movie. I have added my collection, and I thought all was good. I recently enabled the XWMM web interface and was poking around. When I went to the File option it shows me that there are quite a few movies that did not get added to the library. They are in the same Movie folder, labeled in the same way, yet they do not show up in the library.

I'm not sure how to see why they are not being found, or what I need to change to make sure that they are found. There is no commonality between them. Any advice to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
need to provide more info, what are the filenames that aren't scraping? Also post a debug log while doing a a scan.
I will have to see if I can remember how to post a debug log. I'm going to clean the library and run a re-scan to see if it clears any of the issues. I knew that I had one move in the past, 50/50 that didn't show up. I wasn't aware that there were so many more. I started a list, but figured I would clean things up first just to make sure before going through the trouble.
Well, it appears that my ignorance of how XBMC works has proven itself again. I ran through and did a clean of the library, then initiated a scan and it found all but one title. I have my settings to update library on startup, so I'm not really sure as to why it wasn't done.

The one movie that it will not find is 50/50. I have it in a folder labeled 50 50 (2011), and the iso is labeled 50 50.iso

If I navigate to that folder in Windows, it will play that file just fine, but XBMC will not find it.
(2012-10-19, 05:17)Towndrunk Wrote: Well, it appears that my ignorance of how XBMC works has proven itself again. I ran through and did a clean of the library, then initiated a scan and it found all but one title. I have my settings to update library on startup, so I'm not really sure as to why it wasn't done.

The one movie that it will not find is 50/50. I have it in a folder labeled 50 50 (2011), and the iso is labeled 50 50.iso

If I navigate to that folder in Windows, it will play that file just fine, but XBMC will not find it.

I had an issue with that one too. Just go to the file view, press i and manually select from list to add in the library.
Thank you. Yes. . . that took care of it. I appreciate the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not adding all movies0