How i get this stream working
Hello,

I need to know how i can make this url stream working without soping

rtmpe://108.59.8.210:1935/origin/_definst_/mux-udp-605

TY
(2012-10-19, 07:42)sammtl77 Wrote: I need to know how i can make this url stream working without soping

What do you mean by "soping"?

(2012-10-19, 07:48)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-10-19, 07:42)sammtl77 Wrote: I need to know how i can make this url stream working without soping

What do you mean by "soping"?

OH sorry stoping after few seconds
Maybe because the content is geo-blocked? According to wikipedia:
Quote:Cartoonito is a pre-school brand owned and distributed by Turner Broadcasting System Europe Ltd, available as dedicated television channels in the United Kingdom, Italy and Spain, and also as a branded block of content on Boomerang across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
I saw from one of your other posts that you're from Quebec.
(2012-10-19, 08:13)artrafael Wrote: Maybe because the content is geo-blocked? According to wikipedia:
Quote:Cartoonito is a pre-school brand owned and distributed by Turner Broadcasting System Europe Ltd, available as dedicated television channels in the United Kingdom, Italy and Spain, and also as a branded block of content on Boomerang across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa

yes it'is
(2012-10-19, 08:13)artrafael Wrote: Maybe because the content is geo-blocked? According to wikipedia:

Did you have same think when you try the same link, i'curious to know iff it is blocked juste for geographic place like quebec

I went to their website using a web browser and tried to play some of their videos and received the following message:
Quote:THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH CANNOT BE VIEWED FROM YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OR LOCATION.
So, no, they're not just discriminating against Quebec.
(2012-10-19, 08:33)artrafael Wrote: I went to their website using a web browser and tried to play some of their videos and received the following message:
Quote:THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH CANNOT BE VIEWED FROM YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OR LOCATION.
So, no, they're not just discriminating against Quebec.

Thank you for the test, but it'is normal that the stream work for few seconds!!
(2012-10-19, 08:38)sammtl77 Wrote: Thank you for the test, but it'is normal that the stream work for few seconds!!

I don't know how they have their site or streams setup or why you are able to get the first few seconds of the video. I'm just saying that your inability to play more than just a few seconds of the video may be due to the fact that they geo-block their content. If you can't play their videos via a web browser, then you're not likely to be able to play them through XBMC either.

(2012-10-19, 08:45)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-10-19, 08:38)sammtl77 Wrote: Thank you for the test, but it'is normal that the stream work for few seconds!!

I don't know how they have their site or streams setup or why you are able to get the first few seconds of the video. I'm just saying that your inability to play more than just a few seconds of the video may be due to the fact that they geo-block their content. If you can't play their videos via a web browser, then you're not likely to be able to play them through XBMC either.

Can you give me the link for here web browser.

Hve nice day
Google is your friend Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How i get this stream working0