• 9(current)
A6-PACK 4Trinity ~ ISK300-120 picoPSU HTPC A6-5400K
(2012-12-21, 23:53)Dougie Fresh Wrote: FWIW, my temps were Speedfan and HWInfo temps and power usage measured with Kill-a-Watt running Windows 7 HP, sitting at the desktop, both cores 0%. At that measurement, the A10-5700 was below 20W and temps were 35C with all that stuff all buttoned up. I've seen none better with that combo of heat/power usage.

Yeah, forget the BIOS, ridiculous ASRock runs the APU full turbo in the BIOS.

Yeah I knew where your temps were coming from. Mine are pretty similar with my A6-3500, or would probably be lower if my case was the same as yours (using the Wesena ITX-6 with no vent on the top of the case).
So are there any updates from Xexiz on how the build went?
The build went well. I have been sooo busy since December.. haven't had time to came here since and my "complete setup" is far from complete "to my satisfaction" I slowly restarted last week working on my TV Server on my NAS! Still struggling with the EPG to be able to record, but at least I can watch TV now in XBMC and manually record straight on my NAS Smile Little little progress!

Regarding the HTPC, I would still need to work and optimize it, find a way to slow down the fan without it overheating! I had plenty of pictures taken while building it months ago, still haven't had time to filter these and expose them Smile Also, I need to setup my Harmony One because its not really working now, at least I have the dongle and temporary remote to use in WMC meanwhile.. god this is taking so much time Sad

Anyways.. sorry for being so distant lately. I wish I could have much more time and make it flawless..
Thanks for the update Xexiz, so it would be fair to say there are fan noise vs temperature levels in the Antec case.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A6-PACK 4Trinity ~ ISK300-120 picoPSU HTPC A6-5400K0