Title Ascending order different between Playlists and "Movies"? And help with Home..
XBMC/Confluence is making my head hurt...Newbie XBMC user, ALMOST got it just the way I want it, but...

I've got an "All Movies" Playlist. Yes, I know - redundant, but bear with me because it's how I discovered this. In "System | Settings | Videos | File Lists" , I have the "ignore articles in lists" option on.

So - I would expect my "All Movies" Playlist to be sorted by Title (set up to sort that way in the Playlist definition) the exact same way the default "Movies" Home group option is sorted - they both have the same movies in them. Nope. Example "The Avengers" under the default "Movies" Home screen option is with the "A"s (where I want it). The Playlist has it with the "T"s (it's not ignoring the articles).

Somebody tell me that "no, no, this is a useful feature somebody wanted" or else if it's a bug - if it turns out there's a different place I need to set the same "ignore articles" setting because the one in the Main skin settings menu isn't for Playlists I'll...grit my teeth and keep going I guess.

Also, how the heck do I add my Playlists now that I have them set up perfectly ("Kid's Movies" and "Mom & Dad's Movies") to the Home screen with the default Confluence skin? I see how to add Add-Ons to the submenus, but nowhere can I add Playlists anywhere. I tried making them "Favorites", but to get to them you still have to hit that button at the bottom left of the screen to have them show up on a flyout.

Ultimately what I'm gunning for is a big wife/kids/visitor-friendly home screen with "Weather", "Kid's Movies", "Mom & Dad's Movies", "All Movies", "Kid's TV Shows", "Mom & Dad's TV Shows", and "Settings" Options on the bar, and Netflix and Hulu buttons under it - nothing else. So far I've gotten the first and last three, and I've got the Playlists set up for the ones in between but no way to get 'em on there... I have found a few threads that involve writing XML files to do something similar, and I've seen other skins (like "Night") appear to have an "Add Custom Items to Home Menu" screen, but I can't find the equivalent in Confluence. Which I like and would hate to have to switch away from.

Might there be an add-on I'm not aware of that will let me do that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Title Ascending order different between Playlists and "Movies"? And help with Home..0