WAV to FLAC...
Hey guys,

I am in the middle of re-ripping all my cd's to FLAC but have come across a few that are badly scratched and will not read. I have a few of these allready backed up as WAV files. Is there a 'free' easy to use programe out there that will allow me to re-encode my WAV files to FLAC?
(2012-10-20, 14:23)mrhyde1969 Wrote: Hey guys,

I am in the middle of re-ripping all my cd's to FLAC but have come across a few that are badly scratched and will not read. I have a few of these allready backed up as WAV files. Is there a 'free' easy to use programe out there that will allow me to re-encode my WAV files to FLAC?

I´m using Exact Audio Copy for this kind of task.
(2012-10-21, 10:16)solidsatras Wrote:
(2012-10-20, 14:23)mrhyde1969 Wrote: Hey guys,

I´m using Exact Audio Copy for this kind of task.

I am also using this but, it doesnt seem to allow for 'file' encoding ie wav files that are allready on my hard drive. i can only manage to rip cd's using eac..
Scratch last comment. Just figured it out Smile
If using Linux and have flac package installed:

a) Open a terminal and cd to directory with *.wav files
b) 'flac *.wav'

That's it. Big Grin
If I helped out pls give me a +

A bunch of XBMC instances, big-ass screen in the basement + a 20TB FreeBSD, ZFS server.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WAV to FLAC...0