[bug] overlapping text
Upper right corner, you can see the text overlaps. Might need to make that info section longer to accomidate

I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
had the same problem today

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Fixed in eden branch. Frodo version no longer has the classic fontset so doesnt need fixing there.
(2012-10-21, 12:05)Big_Noid Wrote: Fixed in eden branch. Frodo version no longer has the classic fontset so doesnt need fixing there.

I'm not talking about a specific font set - I'd like to change the font on the Home Menu to match the rest of the fonts (settings says it is Classic so I was just using that as an example)
As you can see from the screenshot I posted, fonts on the Home Menu are clearly different than the day/time/weather

... I just want them home menu font to match the other fonts.

What does the main menu font have to do with overlapping text? The text overlap was only present with the classic fontset was what I meant.
If you want to change the main menu font out have to alter font.xml, look for Font_MainMenu and Font_MainClassic.
(2012-10-21, 20:21)Big_Noid Wrote: What does the main menu font have to do with overlapping text? The text overlap was only present with the classic fontset was what I meant.
If you want to change the main menu font out have to alter font.xml, look for Font_MainMenu and Font_MainClassic.

oop... I posted 2 bugs at the same time, got them mixed up when reading. sorry.

but, the screenshot I showed you is from Alpha 6, so it looks like the font is still there.
(2012-10-21, 21:50)Livin Wrote: but, the screenshot I showed you is from Alpha 6, so it looks like the font is still there.
Then your not using the frodo version of the skin Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[bug] overlapping text0