Improved playlists features for My Videos
i create video playlists a lot and it's a shortcoming of xbmc imho. first of all, it would be cool if we could create a playlist using the db instead of the files. what i would like is to be able to queue up movies from the "title" view instead of having to switch to "files" view. this would also serve to show the actual name of the movie in the playlist instead of the non-descript video_ts.ifo file name for those of us who rip our videos into the standard dvd file format. i like to cue up and a play a bunch of sitcoms and it's real pain to know which are in the playlist when they all read video_ts.ifo.

also, it seems cumbersome to have basically two different playlist screens for videos. first you have the one that actually says "video playlist" on the screen. it's ok for one-time-use playlists, but if you save a video playlist and reboot the xbox you can't see the saved playlist there. you have to go the the playlis under my music. the problem there is that although you can see the saved playlist file, you can't actually open the playlist to edit it or see it's contents. you can only start playing the playlist. afaik, there's currently no way to edit a saved video playlist.

the last point is a minor one, but ultimately i think it would be nice to have a seperate playlist for videos so you don't have both music and videos in the same list.
i agree with this. another feature that goes along with this that i would like to see is a stack feature in title view for videos.
who the heck changed the thread titleHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Improved playlists features for My Videos0