Comics in 3.6.1
I have attempted to set this up and am having no luck, I am using 64 bit ubuntu 12.04 LTS

I have no problems getting the comics menu item to list the contents of my selected comics folder which shows in the following format:

Comics \
- Publisher \
- Comic Name
- Comic Issue.cbr / cbz

However when clicking on a cbr/cbz no action is taken (besides the sound is played which represents a click).

Am I missing a dependancy which is not listed or am I possibly doing it all wrong?

Thank you
not skin-specific.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
can you open the cbr/cbz in file mode - if not its your files
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Lee, I can open them fine outside of xbmc however if you mean file mode as in the browser inside of xbmc no I can not (I have a full ubuntu desktop behind my xbmc installation).

If this is indeed not skin based can someone suggest where this question should be best asked?
If you cant open them in file mode in xbmc then I ld hazard a guess at a problem with your files.
I would post in the general help and support section with a debug log attatched to see what xbmc is doing when trying to open these files. It would be helpful maybe to post a sample of one of the comics in question and any other info (ubuntu build .....etc)
I will keep my eyes on your post to see if I can help (in the relevant section of the forum)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comics in 3.6.10