snes thumbnail problem
So I'm using advanced launcher to get my roms and emulators set up. But I'm having a problem with the snes boxart thumbnails, since the boxes are horizontal and since there isn't an option to get thumbnails to appear that way they end up being stretched/shrunk. Is there any way to make the thumbnails appear horizontal so I can have the snes boxart appear in their natural orientation.
My one and only shameless bump. Basically, in showcase view, I just want to be able to flip the thumbnail so instead of it being vertical, like most dvd cases box art is, I want it to be horizontal so that the SNES box art will be displayed without being so stretched and shrunk and will fit in its natural orientation.
not easy without some code alteration
I dont suppose you could try using infowall if that helps
If not you could manually search for the box covers in the orientation/size of the cases for showcase view
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
That's what I figured it'd take. I know absolutely nothing about coding so I guess I'll just switch to infowall, unless someone has a copy and paste code I could use to get the thumbnails flipped. Thanks for the reply leepenny.
Take a look here http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cat_id=8 (first hit after googling "snes box covers")
Seems to have covers that are (almost) the correct orientation
A bit of cutting required and resizing (1000x1500 is best) to get the look you want I think, although may require more work than you actually want (need) to do.
Although the end result may be something good, that is unless you have hundreds of games LOL. If so stick to infowall!!!
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Lol thanks Leepenny, but I'm just going to try out Infowall. I have quite the SNES collection that I'm wanting to use and that seems like a lot of work to change all the arts around 8).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
snes thumbnail problem0