'Green Fields', new skin for XBMC
green fields has changed image. i have given him a new look similar to the dash of the xbox.

it has the same functionalities that the official skin.

i included the scripts xbmcmail, aqtbrowser (movietrailers) and kmlbrowse (web radio) adapted to the greenfields skin, resolution pal 16:9.

screenshot:

download:

http://www.xbox-skins.net/index.p....id=2022

you need at least xbmc 1.1 2004-10-24 for the skin to work 100%.

i am open to any ideas or suggestions, and i would totally appreciate if someone could make some port of the xml files for the resolutions 1080i, 720p, ntsc and ntsc16x9.

i hope that you like.
looks nice.
this has to be the first skin that was designed for a 16x9 resolution and gets scaled for everything else.

here is a set of xml files for ntsc 4:3.

i shifted some items that were being cut off by overscan, aligned the listcontrols and thumbnailpanels, centered the button text on the y axis, and modified the weather page so everything would fit.
i'm pretty sure i got everything that needed to be tweaked for ntsc. :p

oh, and did my post about the mce skin become a template for "new skin posts?" :p
looks nice :thumbsup: ...however those icons in the root menu looks like they been ripped from microsoft windows media center(?) :hmm:
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
thank you pin87a for the skin port to the resolution ntsc 43.

i will include your work in the next update of the skin, as well as in the credits of the same one.

gamester17 the icons of the root menu are those that he uses in my skin flatstyle and not if they are of microsoft.

if it looks like to you i can change them into the photographies of the skin blackblue.
Thumbs Up 
i you sau that they are not from wmc/mce then believe you. keep up the good work.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
a few updates:

-network settings to general settings
-aligny tags to buttons, which should perfectly center fonts vertically on a button now
-controlgroup support ( e.g. xbmc remembers the button where you came from if you go back from a thumbpanel or from the submenu button)
-symbols play, pause, ff and rw in overlay (thanks pin87a)
-background of myfiles, myscripts and dialogscriptinfo
-port to resolution ntsc 4:3 (thanks pin87a)

updated download link in the original post..
a few updates to run the skin with xbmc 2004-09-20

updated download link in the original post..
green fields has changed image. i have given him a new look similar to the dash of the xbox.

i included the scripts xbmcmail, aqtbrowser (movietrailers) and kmlbrowse (web radio) adapted to the greenfields skin, resolution pal 16:9.

you need at least xbmc 1.1 2004-10-24 for the skin to work 100%.

updated screenshot and download link in the original post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
'Green Fields', new skin for XBMC0