Android N90II Dual Core question / Problem
RK 3066 CPU Mali 400 Quad Core GPU
XBMC runs quite well with newest version wit hw acceleration from 02.19, but i have now a custom firmware on my tablet TNT4 based on the newest Android 4.11 Version from the original
developer.
I have the problem if i use the hdmi port to my tv the movies in hd stuttering on device and on tv, also youtube in 720p too... I don´t have this proplem in the original youtube app from android, how could i fix it.

Short picture over hdmi ist stuttering if i plug the hdmi off everything is smooth again!

I wondering if the sound will get over hdmi in dts ac3 and dd 5.1 on my reciver too

will the ouya box support this when it comes out in june?
Since XBMC is software only and does not have hardware video decoding support I don't think you can make it work without a much faster processor. I've found that my 1.2Ghz processor is much too slow so I think you would need at least 2.2Ghz, maybe 3Ghz, but I've not seen any that fast on the market yet.
You can geht an pre Version wirh HW accelerarion here
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/android/
My Problem is the Problem witj the HDMI....
Wirhout HDMI i can play full HD smoorh
(2013-02-24, 19:09)eikman2k Wrote: You can geht an pre Version wirh HW accelerarion here
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/android/
My Problem is the Problem witj the HDMI....
Wirhout HDMI i can play full HD smoorh
I downloaded that version and tried it but it does absolutely nothing! The on screen graphics look nice and I can scroll through the settings and change things but it won't play anything, not even audio! The other version would play stuttering audio at least but this version was totally useless! The CPU usage was showing 100% usage and looked like it was doing something but it wouldn't play anything.

How can you play it without HDMI? Does your device have composite video out?
I can Play everything with HW Acceleration with this Versions, i only have HDMI, but if i don´t use HDMI i have no stuttering on the tablet!!!!
You must do anything wrong, if nothing runs for you
(2013-02-25, 20:10)eikman2k Wrote: I can Play everything with HW Acceleration with this Versions, i only have HDMI, but if i don´t use HDMI i have no stuttering on the tablet!!!!
You must do anything wrong, if nothing runs for you

No, I'm not doing anything differently but the HW Acceleration Version wasn't able to load any plugins that can play anything so there's nothing to play. Then, after a while it would freeze and I had to unplug the power just to get out of it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
N90II Dual Core question / Problem0