Best external player to use??
I'm sorry BluePeter I can't see a link on your post #13. Could you repost please?

I apologise, I'm forum thing on my phone and couldn't see the link. Just opened up in safari and its visible now Smile Thankyou for the help, I'll try it out when I get home and let you know how I get on Smile
si777, its not bad advice... only that this is all still so new that there are alot of experimental builds in the mix. Perserverance is the key! And if all else fails, we can still fall back on good old windows mce on an xbox!
I know, that probably wasn't the right thing to say. It's just I've had this box since before Christmas and have tried soooo many different things to get it working, to no avail! Looking good at the mo tho so thank you BluePeter and Neomatrix for the helpful links and info Smile
(2013-02-17, 20:38)Ned Scott Wrote: XBMC on your box can do hardware decoding without an external player, so why on earth are you using one?

How can you get it to do hw decoding? Seems to me it only runs (slowly) in software.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best external player to use??0