Req Make the Movie Title editable
Hi,

It'd be a great Feature if the Movie Title would be editable in XBMC.
Currently i'm doing this directly in the MySQL Database. I was thinking about writing a MySQL Frontend Tool, but i think it'd be much more comfortable if one could edit the Title directly in XBMC.

E.g. i have all four of the "Ghosthouse" Titles.

The Original Titles from the Movie DB's are:

Ghosthouse I
Ghosthouse II
La casa del Sortilegio
La casa delle anime erranti

But in the Movie Posters the correct (german) Titles are displayed.

Next Problem is, that i now have a "Ghosthouse Collection" Set, but only Ghosthouse I is included... Not the other titles.

Hope you agree with me !
It's already there. Bring up the contextual menu ("C" on a keyboard. Not sure what most remotes map it to) while selecting the movie and select "Edit title" :)
@movie sets - AFAIK there is a addon available which allows you to manage your movie sets. IIRC this feature should become part of XBMC, but not as part of the upcoming release (Frodo)
Do you mean renaming the Filename within XBMC? That's not exactly what i want Smile

There's a "Rename" Option, but no "Edit title". I had to enable this first in the system menu.
Go into your movie library, bring up the context menu and select "Edit title". It will only change the movies title within XBMC's library, it won't touch your file names.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Aahh, i've only looked in "Videos - Files" ... Wink

Thank you! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make the Movie Title editable0