Need component out-recommendations please.
Long story short but I have a application where I must use component out. Would prefer not to add the expense and complexity of an converter so looking for something that has native component out.
Look forward to your recommendations.

Thanks
TL

A video card with component out?

Failing that, get a nice used Apple TV 1 (wiki). It will run XBMC v11 and has component out.
Thanks for the reply,i have an ATV V1 but it won't play my HD home movies without severe buffering. Maybe ill revisit the Broadcom crystal card. Finding a new video card with component out has been tough.
Maybe a Zotac with VGA using an adaptor?
Maybe an old PCIe Nvidia 8400 GS - it will only give you VDPAU feature set A (h.264 decoding but no VC-1 or MPEG2).
HDMI - Component converters are quite cheap nowadays.
(2012-10-30, 13:37)translux Wrote: Thanks for the reply,i have an ATV V1 but it won't play my HD home movies without severe buffering. Maybe ill revisit the Broadcom crystal card. Finding a new video card with component out has been tough.
Maybe a Zotac with VGA using an adaptor?

OOOH, get the BCHD! There's a sale ending on the 31st that will get you the good version for just $25: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=140450 (they're normally $40)

I use an ATV1+BCHD as my main HTPC and I love it. Load Crystalbuntu (wiki) up on it and you've got a system that can handle and output full 1080.
Sad 
Thanks for the tip but the coupon no longer works Sad
(2012-10-31, 10:30)translux Wrote: Thanks for the tip but the coupon no longer works Sad

Try using the Google Checkout option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need component out-recommendations please.0