• 37(current)
WIP hybrid
I've just started trying Kodi again (installed it on my Amazon Fire Stick), of course the first thing I install (aside from SuperRepo) is Hybrid. However I'm struggling to find LiveCases as a background option any more. Please don't tell me this was removed I desperately loved the design, am not a fan of the static wallpapers.

Edit: Ok I found that the settings have moved around a lot, and livecases can pretty much only be set from the menu screen for videos only. I really was hoping this would be a global background by now. It sucks having to edit the script myself only for it to become out of date and not work a month later.

Pretty please add livecases as a global background setting. It's the only reason I use this addon and I just don't have the energy to keep editing the addon code every other month when kodi updates or something else breaks.

---
Also I noticed that this script doesnt work with the edit sources screen. All the scrapers are missing, you have to switch to confluence to add video sources then back to this skin.
Anybody know you can change back to a previous skin from Hybrid?

It seems that (conveniently) there is no System / Appearance option to easily change to another skin.
(2016-01-04, 00:35)billybob69 Wrote: Anybody know you can change back to a previous skin from Hybrid?

It seems that (conveniently) there is no System / Appearance option to easily change to another skin.

Managed to find how to change back to another skin from Hybrid -
Home Menu / Enable System Menu / Extended Menu

Hope this is of help to someone.

bb69

PS: The skin wasn't for me, but many thanks to the developer(s) none the less.
Has this skin been abandoned? I really hope not, it's the best skin available.

Noticing a quirky issue with Artist Slideshow. It shows when in the main kodi menu, but not in music fullscreen playback. Kinda weird. SO you can eithersee the sideshow with a giant menu through the middle of it, or a visualizer in fullscreen but not both.

When did this change? Was fine in the past.

Edit and yes "Diffuse Music Vizualization with Artist Fanart" is enabled.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10