[AEON NOX] HELP, Fullscreen Info. Doubt
Hi Community, I noobie in a Forum, please who can answer this question.

- I speak Spanish so please excuse my horrible use of the English language.
- I came here because is better talk with creators
- I like the new version 3.6.1 but for some time I have not updated

In full screen when playing video (TV Series) Mode apretas library when pressing "i" video information is displayed with time running in the background, the clearlogo, thumbnail of the episode; above the title, flag of study extensions.. In 1.7 (old Dharma) where is placed issue date, rating, synopsis newsletter running, this gives more elegance to that screen, but from 2.0 to 3.6.1 have not been added.
Is it because of the change by the former based confluence?
I personally like the plot there, but it would be amazing to be able to use all the resources that exist today for xbmc with aeon nox.

Pic:

How i can add this for a New Version Eden + Aeon Nox lastest skin?

Now I have not updated to eden version or skin, but if exists solution to this or some modification please answer me.

Greetings, thanks
tu pregunta es cual ?
Si quieres escribe l apregunta en español y si puedo te la contesto o te la traduzco.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2012-11-08, 15:02)reaven Wrote: tu pregunta es cual ?
Si quieres escribe l apregunta en español y si puedo te la contesto o te la traduzco.

ENGLISH
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
The plot was moved to a more detailed screen. If you press 'i' and then press 'enter' it will change to the more detailed layout. You can see plot, ratings, actors, etc.
(2012-11-08, 20:06)Martijn Wrote:

ENGLISH
What is your question
If you want to write a question in Spanish I can answer it or translate itBig Grin
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-11-08, 20:29)Vaikin Wrote: The plot was moved to a more detailed screen. If you press 'i' and then press 'enter' it will change to the more detailed layout. You can see plot, ratings, actors, etc.

Okay, but do not want to press the i button to display full screen covered with details.. i want more like it was before

thanks for a reply.
(2012-11-09, 01:04)leepenny Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 20:06)Martijn Wrote:

ENGLISH
What is your question
If you want to write a question in Spanish I can answer it or translate itBig Grin

Big Grin Thanks !!

tu quieres que salga la informacion adicional como ratings, plot, actores, fecha de estreno, etc.., cuando pongas el video en pausa o cuando estas en la libreria o que exactamente ?

Trata de postear fotos de lo que quieres, no se si la que pusistes es de como lo tienes o de como lo quieres.

-you want to view the extra info on paused or library mode, when or where exactly ? try to post picture of how you want it, not sure if the posted picture is how you want it or how it is at the moment.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
ok i send you a PM in spanish

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AEON NOX] HELP, Fullscreen Info. Doubt0