Multiple Issues - Part Two..
i'll post them when i go back home...

but the concerts, most of them are not there, like that david garrett rock symphony, vanessa mae red hot tour. i downloaded some fan art for them, but dont know where to place them in order to show up.

thats all i can remember, i'll post the rest later today.
(2012-10-31, 06:50)artrafael Wrote: You can either:
  • sign-up for an account at themoviedb.org and add entries for these shows there so they can be scraped (and also benefit others)
  • or create NFO (wiki) files with the requisite information for local scraping

EDIT: Corrected scraper site.

I agree, for specific content such as concerts, sporting events etc, create nfo files. Alternatively you can change the scraper to concerts and try that instead of using movies, or alternatively search on thetvdb.com site and see if they appear there and scrape it as a tv show. I did that for the two part documentary special on Queen: Days of our Lives http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=249179&lid=7

@Kay316

I save all my movies, tv shows etc in their own individual folder with their title and save fanart.jpg into the specific folder so it's displayed in the movie library. Thumbnails for movies are saved as movie.tbn and you can also save poster.jpg and folder.jpg image files. Extrathumbs folder needs image files titled thumb1, thumb2, thumb3, thumb4 for those skins that include layouts showing up to 4 thumbnails.

You'll have to search on fanart.tv for logo/clearart/disc image files but you'd be lucky to find many for concert videos.
can you add other sites that has info of the missing movie like rotten tomatoes for example,

also, if the movie contains multiple dvds, how do you sort that out?!
You technically can, but you'd have to have a scraper for that (written in python). You cannot setup multiple scrapers though (BUT: a scraper may access multiple source for it's data).

Multiple DVDs can be handled in the following way:
Moviename.cd1.mkv
Moviename.cd2.mkv
Moviename.cd3.mkv

So, you just append ".cd*" to the filename with the multiple cds and XBMC will recognize those. Then it will go on to stack those, you only get one entry in your library for the whole content.
If you press play on the library-item XBMC will seemingless play those files back-to-back.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

for all off centre unscrapable media files I just make a simple NFO myself and assign poster.jpg / fanart / extrafanart heck I even make my crude logo.png and enjoy a full rich expoerience using Nox... why not try that .
this is for music videos --- guess should work for concerts ---http://popatopdad.codeplex.com/ ( have not tried this myself)
this should work for TV show type files --http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112306
for movies I just take ANY nfo created for ANY other movie ...and update according to whatever you want ( you can remove the imdb ID / change the filename + add your own plot / info

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple Issues - Part Two..0