12.0 Alpha7 Refuses to 'Set-Content'
Sad 
Either my machines RaspberryPi running Raspbmc or my Windows 7 install will allow me to "set-content". I can go in and set it, and it asks me to refresh although nothing gets added, then i go back in and it's set to "none". My previous version(Eden 11) was running perfectly with all TV shows and Movies scraping perfectly. Reason for change is to utilize MySQL to sync between Win7 machine and RaspberryPi. I also tried to Import Library from a backup and when i try and do that nothing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
debug log (wiki) needed of when this happens
Here is one of my logs >> http://pastebin.com/CyupdnSZ
I was having a similar problem. Turned out my XBMC install was having problems connecting to the share with the account credentials supplied on my Win7 machine. I deleted the password.xml file so it used my Win7 credentials and it worked fine after that.

I guess just make sure you can connect to the share properly. Even just try delete and re add the source.
(2012-10-31, 16:36)GavinCampbell Wrote: I was having a similar problem. Turned out my XBMC install was having problems connecting to the share with the account credentials supplied on my Win7 machine. I deleted the password.xml file so it used my Win7 credentials and it worked fine after that.

I guess just make sure you can connect to the share properly. Even just try delete and re add the source.
Where would this password.xml file be located? I've deleted the sources multiple times and still no luck Sad. Ran as admin as well
You may or may not have the passwords.xml file. But it would be in the same spot as the sources.xml file as well.

I believe it is created when I was putting in the path and supplied credentials.

In the end I think XBMC was unable to actually get to the source and it wouldn't let me set the type of video in the source like you. After deleting both passwords.xml and sources.xml I was able to set the path.

If that doesn't work you could always try to do a clean install of xbmc on win7 at least. Details for that I believe are in the wiki.
Quote:ERROR: Unable to open database: xbmc_video70 [1045](Access denied for user 'root'@'MediaPC' (using password: YES))

According to your logs the problem is that proper user access isn't set on the MySQL server.

I would avoid using "root" and just follow the MySQL setup steps on this guide: MySQL (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
12.0 Alpha7 Refuses to 'Set-Content'0