[Request] USTVNOW update
I hope someone can help I have been using the USTVNOW plugin for a while and it is excellent, however, I have been trying integrate it with the TVguide addon so I have EPG to go with the streams. (The original creator seems to have left the project.)

The issue I am having is that when I save to favourites the link that is saved has a key that changes after some time making the favourite useless for anything over ~1 day.

I have looked through the code of USTVNOW and other video addons and there seems to be a fundimental difference in the organisation - USTVNOW just lists the links whereas other addons add these links to static references (ie http://blahblahblah.com/?chan=1 ) so that they can be used as favourites indefinately.

I hav taken up learning python but as I was coming from completely cold this is far beyond my abillities.I was hoping someone may take up the project or be able to make the changes.

GitHub of the project
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi there?

Did you get anywhere with this project? I'm looking to do the same thing.

Cheers,
Gaz
Hi there if been trying but it's still going a bit over my head like said I'm trying to learn python from scratch but at the moment life is getting in the way!
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] USTVNOW update0