Missing Vids from Library
Ok this is really bugging me now just moved all my files from my Portable HDD into my htpc's hdd and its not showing some tv shows.Any idea what i've done wrong? Most are in VIDEO_TS folders but xbmc is not picking them up.Its not just Video_TS files there's some avi as well.

I can see & play the files if i go to them via Movie-Files
Try the following:
  • Add the media files directories of your HTPC's HDD as media source(s). You probably did this already since you can see them via the Files view.
  • Select "Set content" on your media directories and specify the media content type and scraper (e.g., "Movies", TMDB)
  • Run "Scan for new content" to repopulate your library.
I've tried all that but have no luck for instance its found 1 episode of two and a half men and thats the one where its a bonus scene.

(2012-10-30, 21:53)artrafael Wrote: Try the following:
  • Add the media files directories of your HTPC's HDD as media source(s). You probably did this already since you can see them via the Files view.
  • Select "Set content" on your media directories and specify the media content type and scraper (e.g., "Movies", TMDB)
  • Run "Scan for new content" to repopulate your library.

If you're scraping TV shows, then be sure you're using (on "Set content" page) "TV shows" as directory type and TVDB as the scraper.
I am i changed it from Movie to Tv Shows but still nothing.I can find the files if go via Movies-Files but they wont add to the library.If i scrape them again i find the tv show details but it doesn't adjust the episodes

(2012-10-30, 22:27)artrafael Wrote: If you're scraping TV shows, then be sure you're using (on "Set content" page) "TV shows" as directory type and TVDB as the scraper.

I've aso found the tv shows i cant add have ticks by the side of them?
Do you have 'hide watched' enabled - move mouse to the left (or left arrow on remote) while on library screen, to access menu and check.
No hide watched isn't enabled.

I've just realised all the tv shows that aren't appearing are all dvd rips
Could a mod please move this thread to Xbmc Help & Support

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Vids from Library 0