Export music library not working?
Hi, I tried 11.0 and the latest nightly build and I cannot get my music library to export. I have approximately 1500 audio files in my library and when I export the audio library it creates a 1k file nearly instantly. The file contains only this:

Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?><musicdb />

I don't know much about the file format, but something tells me that's not enough information to contain my entire 1500 song library. Big Grin

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks!
Luke
Worked fine for me. I get album.nfo inside each album folder and artist.nfo inside each artist folder.
(2012-10-31, 04:12)Vaikin Wrote: Worked fine for me. I get album.nfo inside each album folder and artist.nfo inside each artist folder.

So when I export I can either do "Separate" or "Single File". I have been trying the "Single File". I choose a folder and it writes the XML file I mentioned above. If I do "Separate" it just goes off and does something without even asking me where to put it. I'm not sure exactly what that option is supposed to do.
If you haven't scraped online sources for album and artist information then there is no information to export. Everything else is in your tags already.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-10-31, 06:18)jmarshall Wrote: If you haven't scraped online sources for album and artist information then there is no information to export. Everything else is in your tags already.

Well that makes sense, but therein lies the problem. I'm trying to export the data so I can import it on my raspbmc installation. That version is not correctly reading the ID3 tags, as I describe here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...id=1227540

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export music library not working?0