Win Database corruption? Video will not add to library.
Sad 
Hi all,

I have not been able to find a forum post that explains the problem I'm experiencing, and I would appreciate any direction.

The issue is manifesting in that certain videos (mostly TV shows) will not add to the Library, though they are visible under Files. The sources have been added appropriately and the proper scanning database has been selected, automated scan, etc. Other videos will add normally (even within the same TV show season) and I cannot identify a pattern.

Video files are named automatically and follow a normal convention: e.g. ~\TV\The Walking Dead\Season 3\The Walking Dead - 3x01 - Seed.mkv

I enabled debugging and started a content scan to generate the debug log I'm attaching a link to. I have no programming experience but I searched for errors and several are repeated:

"SQL: The database disk image is malformed"
"CVideoDatabase::CleanDatabase failed"
"CVideoDatabase::GetPlayCounts failed"

Here is the debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11873

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

Thank you, and best regards,

Gar

XBMC (11.0 Git:20120321-14feb09), Platform: Windows 7, 64-bit (WoW) Service Pack 1 build 7601.
First off, try exporting your library to a single XML folder structure. You may not be able to do this.

Delete your database and re-import.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall,

Thanks for your help. This seems to have fixed the issue. The single XML structure export worked just fine.

Best,

Gar

(2012-10-31, 05:40)jmarshall Wrote: First off, try exporting your library to a single XML folder structure. You may not be able to do this.

Delete your database and re-import.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Database corruption? Video will not add to library.0