Next unwatched TV episodes..
Please forgive me for not knowing whether this is a skin issue, feature issue, or something else..

So.. as well as having an archive of media, I also have a regular stream of new TV shows coming in most days.. Is there a view - similar I guess to hiding watched shows, but also flattening the shows into one list? So I can just see, say the 4-5 shows for which there is an unwatched episode on a single view? If there were multiple episodes unwatched for a show, it would just give me whichever was the next to watch.

Perhaps that sounds crazy, but hey - it will save me at least one button press Big Grin
It's called "recommend episodes" or "Watchlist" and it's a script that is used by several skins
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Fantastic, thank you muchly.
I tried it in Transparency! and mostly works, but it just shows the 3 "most recent watched show with unwatched episodes" in the main screen when selecting "tv shows". I'd rather prefer to have a longer list, much like the "recently added", maybe there is some way to get that? maybe using an addon or running a script somehow or some option in a skin?
Not sure about Transparency, but Aeon Nox has widgets that displays watchlist data for 8 tv shows. Should be enough, no? Smile
(2012-11-02, 17:10)pko66 Wrote: I tried it in Transparency! and mostly works, but it just shows the 3 "most recent watched show with unwatched episodes" in the main screen when selecting "tv shows". I'd rather prefer to have a longer list, much like the "recently added", maybe there is some way to get that? maybe using an addon or running a script somehow or some option in a skin?

the next version of T! will have 10 items.
it's available for testing here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83643
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Next unwatched TV episodes..0